GW Elder
Yeah, about that....
Season 4 Episode 13 GIF by Friends

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I got back home from a trip on Monday night, and my kitties have been almost aggressively cuddly ever since.

This is Jello snuggled up on my hip. She looks annoyed because I quit petting her to take this picture.
1000006463.jpg

Henry says reading is for nerds and I should give all my attention to him instead.
1000006465.jpg

I got back home from a trip on Monday night, and my kitties have been almost aggressively cuddly ever since.

This is Jello snuggled up on my hip. She looks annoyed because I quit petting her to take this picture.
View attachment 12803

Henry says reading is for nerds and I should give all my attention to him instead.
View attachment 12804
Remind me to post some more pics of my kitty when I get a chance.

• Meeeoww
Reactions: TD
I love seeing black cats - mainly cause of their lower adoption rates but they're all so sweet.
People are weird when it comes to their silly superstitions. Reminds me of the plumber that complained about my cat. Wanted me to retrace the steps of my cat so he didn't get bad luck. Refused and told him the door was there for him to leave. No one walks into my home and disses my cat.

• This is the Way
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I love seeing black cats - mainly cause of their lower adoption rates but they're all so sweet.
Not all of them. I'm pretty sure the one I had was a literal demon. She'd get on my lap then growl at me which would escalate into attacking. She once leapt at me from across the room while I was on the phone! And I was a person she liked. She was the definition of a terror, by far the meanest cat I've ever known.

Every other black cat I've met has been sweet, though!

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Not all of them. I'm pretty sure the one I had was a literal demon. She'd get on my lap then growl at me which would escalate into attacking. She once leapt at me from across the room while I was on the phone! And I was a person she liked. She was the definition of a terror, by far the meanest cat I've ever known.

Every other black cat I've met has been sweet, though!
Seeee - and all I happen to hear is that she was maybe a tad too aggressive with her love.
:chuckle

Back
Top Bottom