Do you have any pets?

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
So damn cute! Both of them!
Thank you! I just got home from therapy, flopped on the couch and they both came running to me.
I love that they always seem close to each other. I wish my cats liked each other that much.
These two girls get along so well - it probably helps that they're sisters from the same litter and rescue operation.

They even share their cat carrier when we go on the road or to the vet. Often when I go to bed, they'll both sleep on me or my wife. They spend some time apart but the way they get along amazes me.

They'll even comfort eachother if one is scared or get worried if one pukes up a hairball.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Thank you! I just got home from therapy, flopped on the couch and they both came running to me.
They know, Dad's back from a rough trip, time to donate some fur and love to perk him up! ;)
These two girls get along so well - it probably helps that they're sisters from the same litter and rescue operation.

They even share their cat carrier when we go on the road or to the vet. Often when I go to bed, they'll both sleep on me or my wife. They spend some time apart but the way they get along amazes me.

They'll even comfort eachother if one is scared or get worried if one pukes up a hairball.
They sound so sweet. It's great when they're close, the companionship is amazing, and adorable lol

• Hugs
Reactions: TD

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Yep, they rule and they know it. If you're even thinking of disobeying them you're going to pay a hefty, hefty price!
Yes, Nyx already punished me once today for not following her downstairs.

She came on the couch and pretended she was gonna sit on my lap, then tooted in my direction, and sprinted down the hallway meowing.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Yes, Nyx already punished me once today for not following her downstairs.

She came on the couch and pretended she was gonna sit on my lap, then tooted in my direction, and sprinted down the hallway meowing.
That's how it starts! A carefully placed chemical warfare blast and then they're placing precision strike holes in your clothes.

• This Is Fine

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
That's how it starts! A carefully placed chemical warfare blast and then they're placing precision strike holes in your clothes.
There's nothing precise about them. I was in my living room, Freyja went sprinting up our recliner, launched herself into the air and dug her claws into the skin of my back, latching on.. through the t shirt.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
And then they go look all innocent, cuddly, and cute...

Got me wrapped around their little toe beans.
Oh absolutely, they've got this whole ownership thing worked out to the letter. We're just along for the ride. Master needs fed? I'll open the tin for you, sure! Master wants some treats? Ok, here's a few. Master needs a cozy pillow to lie on? I'll go and lie down for you! Master isn't ready to get up? Ok, we'll stay...just a little bit longer, ok? Sorry, Master, I meant as long as you want!

• Haha

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
King Tut Art GIF by Millions

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I got a new bedroom set today, so I had people in my house delivering it and putting it together. Normally Jello hides under the bed during such things, but there was no bed, so she hid outside instead. Poor kitty was all wet afterwards.

1000006129.jpg

Luckily I was able to coax her back inside for a nap to dry off and warm up.

1000006133.jpg

Back
Top Bottom