• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

[2025] NFL Season Thread

Mahomes threw an interception and then took out Rice's knee attempting to tackle the interceptor who had just been stripped by Rice. Rice was carted to the locker room.
Sad Ben Affleck GIF

Something this year has taught me is Nathanial Hackett has absolutely no business being anywhere withing 1 million yards of a football field.

He has to be the absolute worst coordinator I've ever seen in my life and has absolutely no idea how to design plays to his players' strengths.

And if he wasn't Aaron Rodgers' butt buddy, he probably wouldn't.

Cam

Slightly Insane
Something this year has taught me is Nathanial Hackett has absolutely no business being anywhere withing 1 million yards of a football field.

He has to be the absolute worst coordinator I've ever seen in my life and has absolutely no idea how to design plays to his players' strengths.

And if he wasn't Aaron Rodgers' butt buddy, he probably wouldn't.

Jets start canning coaches (Saleh at minimum) if something doesn't seriously change for them. Like mid-season fires. Hackett might not even be safe.

Jets start canning coaches (Saleh at minimum) if something doesn't seriously change for them. Like mid-season fires. Hackett might not even be safe.
Thing is, Saleh isn't REALLY the problem. The defense has been good under him and that's his forte. At the LEAST it should be Hackett fired first... like NOW. Then, see how things go at the end of the year before firing Saleh. My opinion anyway

Cam

Slightly Insane
Thing is, Saleh isn't REALLY the problem. The defense has been good under him and that's his forte. At the LEAST it should be Hackett fired first... like NOW. Then, see how things go at the end of the year before firing Saleh. My opinion anyway

I think they need to clean house completely. All the coaches, the GM, Rodgers and all of his Packer friends. Hire Vrabel and start from scratch.

I think they need to clean house completely. All the coaches, the GM, Rodgers and all of his Packer friends. Hire Vrabel and start from scratch.
No disagreement here. Though I'm not sure Vrabel would coach them for the same reason Belichick wouldn't.

That said, the fact Hackett still has a job and Saleh does not it stupid.

They should have just made Hackett the QB coach or something where he works with Rodgers but not in charge of the offense. He is the worst in the league
What they did to him is more insulting, honestly. He's still OC, but he's not allowed to call plays. It's a demotion in every sense. The playcalling was significantly better this week against the Bills, and if not for Zuerline missing 2 FGs, the Jets win.

The ONLY reason they didn't fire him is Rodgers.

if i had a nickel for every time a car crash necessitated a quarterback change for the panthers

Back
Top Bottom