Zell Wolf Zell Wolf 16 - Bigger, Longer, Uncut - Day 1

Who should the villagers lynch? (5 votes required)

• dimmerwit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fool’s Requiem

• Jawneh

• Kat

• rktaker

• shortkut

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
What does @Jawneh think of these developments?
Not much tbh. At work and don't have the mental capacity to read too much into the banter. There's a not so clear Kat-kut case of Tommy-taker here, but I'm not sure which way to lean on any of them yet.

@Jawneh must be sad no one else voted benzine
Always. :/ Just vote him off the island already. Like ffs, he's been there all his life and none wants to give him release? You're all the buttheads here and not me.

No actions have occurred
First Half GIF

rktaker

I don't think so in fact i think it's even worse to do it with less people, I know we can't be right all the time but potentially being down 3 townies on day 2 is not ideal, I also don't think we have a whole lot of information either

Reminder that the Evil Dick can potentially kill two in one go leading to three dead over a single night phase. Sure, one of them has a high probability of being a wolf (unless they randomly hit on the SV), that still makes it easier for wolves to eliminate the rest.

Speaking of the SV... what of Kat was the Headhunter? We have yet to have rolled a Headhunter, so strats and metas haven't formed for that role yet. You could theoretically just make a BS role claim and point at your target on day one and risk the wolves not killing you at night.

Speaking of the SV... what of Kat was the Headhunter? We have yet to have rolled a Headhunter, so strats and metas haven't formed for that role yet. You could theoretically just make a BS role claim and point at your target on day one and risk the wolves not killing you at night.
Now we're cookin' with gas here

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I’m always combative with you. Go back and check every wolf game. You say or do something that makes no logical sense to me and then don’t understand why I find it suspicious or question you.

@A Gradient , @Fool's Requiem you two read things and are the longest tenured wolf players: when @Kat asked Tommy if he was SK or wolf, on a night when both killed, you assumed she was hinting at SS because the other roles would be aura based and not confused with each other. She also wouldn’t risk calling out a good unknown aura player if she was good. If you don’t see how I can jump to that conclusion, you can each control my vote (alternating based on who responds first) for as long as I am alive
If you're good and just calling me out then for being nonsensical then you won't mind me checking you.

Everyone that claims seer says this so someone will protect them or something. Valid I guess.
To clarify, I'm not saying I'll die because I'm a seer (I'm not actually worried about that, they don't get targeted much). I'm saying if I were a wolf and lying to get an easy lynch, I wouldn't live through the night. Because a townie would probably kill me for being obviously evil.

If you are an Aura Seer and you use your ability on the Evil Dick, they will comeback as an Unknown aura. If you are a Spirit Seer and you happen to use your ability on a Wolf or SK, they will come back as red. If you ask someone if they are Wolf or Richard, others are going to assume you are working on claming SS, not AS.
My only defense is it was 7 AM and I normally don't do anything more strenuous than hit a snooze button before nine.

I'm surprised it took so long for this to come up. It's technically possible, of course, but I wouldn't try to immediately end the game if that were the case. I'd rather play for a few days than win. Especially after what happened last time.

So y'all are really going to do nothing with my info?

rktaker

So y'all are really going to do nothing with my info?
the only thing we have is "Tommy boy has evil aura" something you could very easily be making up, so there's really not much to go on. it's just taking your word for it which I really don't know I can do right now

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
That's fair. Hopefully somebody takes him out tonight so we have some information tomorrow.

Although maybe you shouldn't, because wolves will probably use confusion again.

But if you don't, the evil detective will probably kill us both. (This is worse for the wolves than the town, at least.)

I finally went to read the roles again, and found this:
Shaman Wolf
Aura: Evil
Can select a player to enchant for the night. That player will show as the wolf shaman to all seer roles. This ability has unlimited uses, but cannot be used if the shaman wolf is the only wolf alive. The player to shaman will be selected via PM.

It doesn't say anything about not being able to use it the first night. I swear that used to be a thing but either I'm misremembering or it got changed. Odds are pretty low we'd hit the same number, but weirder things have happened in Wolf.

Seer roles are the worst.

BTW, everyone alive has posted. Either the librarian doesn't exist, or their target are dead. Third possibility is that both the librarian AND their target is dead.

@Zell 17 if a player silenced by the librarian is killed in the night phase, are they no longer forbidden from reacting to posts in the day thread?

Edit: Hang on, when DOES the librarian silencing take place at night. It's not in the night action procedure list (I scanned it multiple and can't find it), and the dictionary states that the librarian chooses their target at night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom