Zell Wolf Zell Wolf 16 - Bigger, Longer, Uncut - Day 1

Who should the villagers lynch? (5 votes required)

• dimmerwit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fool’s Requiem

• Jawneh

• Kat

• rktaker

• shortkut

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Go Time Sport GIF by UFC

Great job team I think I have all the information I need
I’m glad you’re not muted

changing vote to @VashTheStampede because @TD reminded me about the campaign and I hope he is feeling well enough to continue DMing… if not I will change my vote to myself for being a jerk

• This Close
Reactions: TD
If you are an Aura Seer and you use your ability on the Evil Dick, they will comeback as an Unknown aura. If you are a Spirit Seer and you happen to use your ability on a Wolf or SK, they will come back as red. If you ask someone if they are Wolf or Richard, others are going to assume you are working on claming SS, not AS.

Now, I still can never remember how fucking Confusion Wolf messes with Seer reports, so don't ask me about the possibilities there.
200.gif

rktaker

watch Vaash end up being the jester if he's not the gunner and just pretending to be gunner so we vote him out if he's not actually the gunner and he ends up winnin

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
if he's not he could be trying to draw the gunner out cause the gunner could call him out for using an ability he doesn't have, unless there's two gunners if that's even somehow possible.

I think Zell would make it clear I'm not the gunner though. So not a lot to be gained.

rktaker

I think Zell would make it clear I'm not the gunner though. So not a lot to be gained.
that's the thing though if you're not the gunner then why pretend to be? obviously that would make you suspicious to the person who's the actual gunner. and possibly the rest of the townies. I don't see how that's beneficial to anything besides the wolves

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
that's the thing though if you're not the gunner then why pretend to be? obviously that would make you suspicious to the person who's the actual gunner. and possibly the rest of the townies. I don't see how that's beneficial to anything besides the wolves
I don't even see how it would be beneficial to the wolves

rktaker

I don't even see how it would be beneficial to the wolves
maybe I'm overthinking it but if you're not the gunner one of 2 things happen

1. the gunner possibly shoots you and if you have another town role then we're down a townie
2. everyone else votes to lynch you and you turn out to be townie then the wolves get two free kills and we're down 3 townies

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
maybe I'm overthinking it but if you're not the gunner one of 2 things happen

1. the gunner possibly shoots you and if you have another town role then we're down a townie
2. everyone else votes to lynch you and you turn out to be townie then the wolves get two free kills and we're down 3 townies

Nah you're not overthinking at all

But there's a third option.

3. People are like "oh thats just Vash, ignore him, he's silly"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom