Zell Wolf Zell Wolf 16 - Bigger, Longer, Uncut - Day 1

Who should the villagers lynch? (5 votes required)

• dimmerwit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fool’s Requiem

• Jawneh

• Kat

• rktaker

• shortkut

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The day will start tomorrow at 9AM ET (25ish hours from now).

Dictionary: https://gwforums.com/threads/zell-wolf-role-dictionary-and-hall-of-fame.427/

Here's the list of players:

Alu
Benzine
dimmerwit
Fool's Requiem
Jawneh
Kat
Local Hero
rktaker
shortkut
Smacktard
Tommy Boy
VashTheStampede

And here are the roles:

Village team:
3x Random Strong Villager
5x Random Regular Villager

Note: There will be NO MORE than one person who has a "speak with the dead" role. There will also be no more than one person with a "lock players up at night" role. There may be none of either, but there won't be multiple.

Wolf team:
3x Random Wolf

The random werewolf can be any of the numbered wolves (except regular werewolf) listed in the dictionary.

Solo team:
1x Random Killer

Wildcard Role:
Fool/Headhunter/Werewolf Fan/Cupid

If the Werewolf Fan is selected, one random wolf will become the Sorcerer.

Rules:
Nights will be 12 hours and days will be 24 hours. The end of the next period will be clearly posted.

You may edit your posts for clarity. If you edit out an action (like shooting someone) and you get caught I'm killing you.

Votes will be conducted via poll. The poll will close exactly at the deadline. You have unlimited changes until that point. If this sucks we'll go back, even if it's mid-game (not mid-day).

There will be a minimum number of votes required to lynch. Usually this number will be around the number of villagers / 2 - 1. In the event of a tie, nobody is lynched. In the event that the minimum number of votes is not reached, nobody is lynched.

Skips require a skip vote from every player. They'll be posted in the forum as usual. Once you vote to skip, you cannot unskip.

Night events will go in the following priority order regardless of when the PMs are sent to me:

Wolf Nightmare activates
Beast Hunter picks up trap (if moved)
Wolf Shaman/Confusion activates
Medium/Ritualist revive spell
Wolves break out of warden prison
Warden weapon used
Wolf seer check
Blind Wolf check
Illusionist disguise
Flagger redirect
Doctor protect
Bodyguard protect
Witch protect
Tough Guy protect
Violinist check
Detective check
Aura Seer check
Voodoo wolf / Librarian mute
Marksman shot
Witch kill (if not killed by marksman, otherwise potion unused)
Jailer kill (if not killed by marksman/witch)
Red Lady visit
Revived players return from the dead (cannot be targeted by wolves/solo in same night)
Solo killer attack
Wolf berserk mode activates
Wolves kill
Spirit Seer/Sheriff check
Beast Hunter places trap
Cupid selection

In the event that two of the same role perform the exact same action, they will both be credited.

Please do not talk about the game outside of the designated threads. This is honor system. When you die, you will gain access to a special forum that is already set up. The ritualist will have access to this forum at night. If you are revived by the ritualist, you will lose access. Please use this forum for all discussion by dead players about the game. Alive players can talk during the main thread during the day.

It is possible, if very unlikely, for the game to end in a tie if every single player is killed. The game also ends in a tie if there are no deaths for three straight days and nights.

Winning Conditions:

Village: Kill all wolves and the solo killer.

Wolves: Kill the solo killer. Once the wolves make up half the total players, the wolves win, regardless of the roles remaining.

Solo Killer: Kill all other players.

Wildcard Role: Satisfy your winning condition. Your winning condition trumps any other that may occur at the same time. (For example, if you lynch the fool and it creates a situation where there are 3 wolves left and 3 villagers, the Fool wins only).

You may notice that there are 13 roles and 12 people. A "Dead Body" was given a villager role. The first non-wolf killed will swap roles with the role that the dead body was assigned and the dead body will be killed with their role. They will also inherit any statuses such as doused/disguised that the dead body was tagged with. The Dead Body is given a number and could themselves be the first person killed. It may be possible for a team swap to occur, for example if the wolves kill the headhunter on night 1, the headhunter would become a villager with the dead person's role.

Kat said they will answer questions after Tommy answers though I also don't know wht difference that makes espically if Kat thinks/knows Tommy is a wolf or solo killer I doubt any defense will change Kat's mind
If Kat knows that Tommy committed murder but not his role, then it doesn’t matter what his role is. He would be an enemy of the town.

What I need to know, so I can believe her, is whether she was her own second target or not.

rktaker

If Kat knows that Tommy committed murder but not his role, then it doesn’t matter what his role is. He would be an enemy of the town.

What I need to know, so I can believe her, is whether she was her own second target or not.
I'm not saying about the role though I'm saying what difference Tommy's defense is gonna make. the only thing I guess it would do is get us to question Kat which I guess is what we're doing anyway

rktaker

It's because Tommy can be hilarious and I want to have fun.
fair enough. these first few days might be rough for me since I never played Wolf/mafia with you guys before so it is gonna be hard for me to get a read on any of you really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom