Zell Wolf Zell Wolf 16 - Bigger, Longer, Uncut - Day 1

Who should the villagers lynch? (5 votes required)

• dimmerwit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fool’s Requiem

• Jawneh

• Kat

• rktaker

• shortkut

• VashTheStampede

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the Evil Detective can

"The Evil Detective can compare players against themselves, which always guarantees that the other player will die."
That’s for being my designated researcher.

To know a murder but no role, Kat would have to be spirit seer. No harm in outing that, almost everyone who has played will know, and the odds of only the newbies being wolves is, presumably, low. She can’t be the detective, because she’d have no usable knowledge since we don’t know the rules of the dead

What concerns me is that Kat, who is an experienced player, would only select one target as SS. Last time she and I were wolves, I faked a seer claim and threw a teammate under the bus as a sacrificial lamb so secure my innocence (I was also instigated that game). Kat was supposed to be the one to do it, so I’m suspicious that she’s attempting it this game

Disclaimer: I’m usually suspicious of Kat most games, so I could just be wrong

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
the Evil Detective can

"The Evil Detective can compare players against themselves, which always guarantees that the other player will die."
If I were an evil detective, then I wouldn't know anything about Tommy's role except that he's not the evil detective. But fair point, you are technically correct, which is the best kind.

To know a murder but no role, Kat would have to be spirit seer.
I never claimed to know anything about murders.

What concerns me is that Kat, who is an experienced player, would only select one target as SS. Last time she and I were wolves, I faked a seer claim and threw a teammate under the bus as a sacrificial lamb so secure my innocence (I was also instigated that game). Kat was supposed to be the one to do it, so I’m suspicious that she’s attempting it this game
Nah, I was always intended to be the sacrifice, because I wouldn't suggest somebody else should get themselves killed on the first day. Ironically it was Tommy Boy who was supposed to claim the seer IIRC.

Even if it is the case that I'm also evil and setting up cover for myself, that still means my info is good.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Oh man thanks for pointing this out. Definitely voting for the dead body.

canada lol GIF
madeline kahn flames GIF

I never claimed to know anything about murders.
It’s heavily implied . We have 2 deaths, one by wolves and one by evil Dic. You ask Tommy which of those two roles he was, meaning you know he is one of them.

Scenario 1:
You know he killed someone

Scenario 2:
You are sacrificing him because he wants more time as a newlywed

Scenario 3:
You are sacrificing him because he wants more time to play minecraft

Scenario 4:
You’re a wolf and are hoping for a free lynch today. After a kill from wolves and ED tonight, the wolves would be 3/8 of the town.

Hey @Tommy Boy, are you a wolf or the evil detective?
Well if I wasn't sure before, I'm definitely sure YOU are the Evil Detective. Two can play this game! (I'm not sure about anything actually)
And if so, who was the other suspect or did you only check one person
I'm thinking she checked me and herself.
Kat said they will answer questions after Tommy answers though I also don't know wht difference that makes espically if Kat thinks/knows Tommy is a wolf or solo killer I doubt any defense will change Kat's mind
Exactly, first claim out the gate is hard to contest. But her claim is as strong as my claim - denying her accusation of either role.
It's because Tommy can be hilarious and I want to have fun.
Can be :help
fair enough. these first few days might be rough for me since I never played Wolf/mafia with you guys before so it is gonna be hard for me to get a read on any of you really
All good, you'll see very quickly how I am the best at this game and Benzine really needs help from others.
I don't think there are any roles that can target two people and have one of them be yourself.
You have avidly studied the role list (either in the past or before this game) to ignore the fact that an Evil Detective (the role you're accusing me of) can target themselves. HMMMMMMMMM KAT HMMMMMM.
Tommy are you or do you possess an evil dick?
Please refer all penis inquiries to @Ants!
Currently, I am only responding to @'s and quotes.

It's perfect in a way since none can call me a passenger. If they do, it's their fault for not getting my attention in the first place.
This guy's a fuckin wolf.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Okay so I did not review the roles before this game so it'd been a while since I looked at them. After reviewing them, I can say Tommy is a wolf because he has an evil aura and apparently all SKs have a different aura.

I did actually try to check two people but Zell said no because my role does not allow that.

@Jawneh thoughts?

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Okay so I did not review the roles before this game so it'd been a while since I looked at them. After reviewing them, I can say Tommy is a wolf because he has an evil aura and apparently all SKs have a different aura.

I did actually try to check two people but Zell said no because my role does not allow that.

@Jawneh thoughts?
Thems are the rules. Zell has a lot of those.

Oh yeah, as a side note, voting Benzine.

rktaker

sos o far the only thing we have to go on is Kat claiming that she checked Tommy Boy and he has an evil aura. and that’s about it, and something about lazy ass wordplay :p

Okay so I did not review the roles before this game so it'd been a while since I looked at them.
psh
After reviewing them, I can say Tommy is a wolf because he has an evil aura and apparently all SKs have a different aura.
PSH

@Jawneh thoughts?
You're either bluffing and are not a spirit seer, easily claiming to check number one; or you are a spirit seer and checked me and saw red. Since it's impossible for you to have seen red by checking me, I'm going to have to assume the former.

1713553394220.png

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
i'm going to dennys. No one do anything dumb like voting the Fool again.
I've not checked the wolf roles in a while, but last I did, wolves could not make somebody appear evil the first night. If that's still true, Tommy is definitely not the fool.

I'd like to point out that besides Bell Ringer, Aura Seer is the easiest roll to claim as a wolfie.
It's easy because you can just claim you didn't happen to check an evil person because you are oh so unlucky. I'm giving you an evil person on day one. There is no motivation for me to lie, it'll be obvious as soon as he dies. Trading one townie for a wolf isn't worth it. SK is still alive, and there are probably killing roles out there. I likely wouldn't make it through the night.

Both Tommy Boy and kut have been pushing the idea that I'm spirit seer despite my saying nothing of the sort.And note Tommy didn't deny being evil. He didn't even deny being involved in a murder. He just said he wouldn't show as red.

Who are you going to believe?

Both Tommy Boy and kut have been pushing the idea that I'm spirit seer despite my saying nothing of the sort.And note Tommy didn't deny being evil. He didn't even deny being involved in a murder. He just said he wouldn't show as red.
I pushed that idea when you weren’t giving any information. It was the only way to latch onto tommy while also asking if he was the evil detective. I assumed you knew the evil detective didn’t have the same aura as wolves. I don’t read and even I knew that.

Don’t pull an Alu and start gaslighting to change history. If I didn’t believe you to be the aura seer, I’d switch my vote from Alu to you right now

Ooo so combative. I know who I'm checking tonight - and who you all should be suspicious of if I die.
I’m always combative with you. Go back and check every wolf game. You say or do something that makes no logical sense to me and then don’t understand why I find it suspicious or question you.

@A Gradient , @Fool's Requiem you two read things and are the longest tenured wolf players: when @Kat asked Tommy if he was SK or wolf, on a night when both killed, you assumed she was hinting at SS because the other roles would be aura based and not confused with each other. She also wouldn’t risk calling out a good unknown aura player if she was good. If you don’t see how I can jump to that conclusion, you can each control my vote (alternating based on who responds first) for as long as I am alive

I've not checked the wolf roles in a while, but last I did, wolves could not make somebody appear evil the first night. If that's still true, Tommy is definitely not the fool.
Yeah I don't think a fool exists here.
It's easy because you can just claim you didn't happen to check an evil person because you are oh so unlucky. I'm giving you an evil person on day one. There is no motivation for me to lie, it'll be obvious as soon as he dies.
I'd be totally on board with this idea if I wasn't the target of said idea.
Trading one townie for a wolf isn't worth it. SK is still alive, and there are probably killing roles out there. I likely wouldn't make it through the night.
Everyone that claims seer says this so someone will protect them or something. Valid I guess.
Both Tommy Boy and kut have been pushing the idea that I'm spirit seer despite my saying nothing of the sort.
I meant Aura Seer the whole time but kept saying spirit seer so that's my bad. I do believe you have a role that can see and picked number 1 because why not, but there are a few roles that can see and not all of them are good.
And note Tommy didn't deny being evil. He didn't even deny being involved in a murder.
I thought my outright denial of your claim was enough to cover those bases, but if I need to be explicit, I'm not evil and was not involved in a murder.
He just said he wouldn't show as red.
^
Who are you going to believe?
I'll say it again - the issue here is I'd believe what you're going on about if I wasn't the target. But now I feel like because you came to this conclusion early, I'm already fighting an uphill battle. I can't prove my innocence the same way you can't prove my guilt without me dying. It's logically concluded that no matter what, based on the first claim, I now have to die in order to prove something that may or may not be true.

If you are an Aura Seer and you use your ability on the Evil Dick, they will comeback as an Unknown aura. If you are a Spirit Seer and you happen to use your ability on a Wolf or SK, they will come back as red. If you ask someone if they are Wolf or Richard, others are going to assume you are working on claming SS, not AS.

Now, I still can never remember how fucking Confusion Wolf messes with Seer reports, so don't ask me about the possibilities there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom