• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Verdict Toilet paper: which direction is correct

Overhand or underhand?

I have my opinions, but I'll keep them out of the first post. @Crazy Jamie can be first choice of Judge if he wishes to take the case. If not then as second choice I forcibly nominate @VashTheStampede against his will for no other reason than because I feel like it.

My recommendation is the judge selects from two volunteers to be the attorney for either side, then those attorneys do jury selection against those peoples will.

Solution
OP
Ants!
Three out of five jurors have spoken. Rather than risk a hung (lol) jury, we'll just rule Overhand and the case is closed.
200.gif

Oh wait... RimSHOT.

• Lol
Reactions: Jon
Back
Top Bottom