The user with post numbered 370 in this thread is the champion of this thread

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
alan cumming boris GIF

My punishment is that I lost in which I already did for deleting a quoted post, but now Jon has two posts in a row.
Yeah you don't get extra loserness, but Jon won't be penalised because your deleted post was quoted. Even if you're a loser already there's not a change in how that'd work or anything.

Posts will be getting added to the points boards for those who've just received points.

wow interesting

i am booking my flights to denver right now. what's good to do in denver?
All I know is microbrews, weed, and skiing

do you think a 2 hour layover in LAX will give me enough time to get to a domestic flight to denver?
Yes. I made a connecting flight to Alaska with a 1 hour layover at LAX

that doesn't constitute going from intl to domestic though does it?

i'm not too worried tbh, i think i've done it before but i can't remember. but while i was talkign to americans, i thought i'd ask.
good point. It depends on how busy customs is. I had an hour layover in Frankfurt going to a transfer to Greece and we barely made it

good point. It depends on how busy customs is. I had an hour layover in Frankfurt going to a transfer to Greece and we barely made it
yeah that's not long enough really, since you're not a eu passport holder

my wife does all our travel booking, except for what i'm doing now. she always makes longer lay overs out of fear... sometimes it has been crazy close trying to get a child through singapores airport in a huge hurry.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I had a flight like 15 years ago where I landed in Boston and had a connecting flight 2h 15m after. It was a tight schedule, but I made it. That I cluded fumbling ar customs and needing to take a shuttle bus to a different terminal. Made it though. 3h should be fine as long as your initial flight isn't delayed a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom