The user with post numbered 370 in this thread is the champion of this thread

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Why isn't it shown?

Why haven't you created rules?

Why hasn't Benzine done something with his 5 points?

Seth Meyers Question GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

If I could make rules I would totally say you can double post but not triple post.

...I need to find a way to get 5 points.
I don't think it'll be fair to overwrite other rules. But if you want to double post, there's nothing wrong with being in the loser category. You've just got to come up with a way to allow people to double post with a limit. Maybe it costs a point or something. But gotta keep some sort of game system in the thread and I think the double post is best for that.

Okay more points on offer. I will ask a question, and if you get it right, you get a point - and then will have to ask a question, and grant the point, and so on until we're all happy with our points.

My question is how many items are on my desk that I need to return to the kitchen. This is items - so a spoon and a plate would be 2 items.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I don't think it'll be fair to overwrite other rules. But if you want to double post, there's nothing wrong with being in the loser category. You've just got to come up with a way to allow people to double post with a limit. Maybe it costs a point or something. But gotta keep some sort of game system in the thread and I think the double post is best for that.

Okay more points on offer. I will ask a question, and if you get it right, you get a point - and then will have to ask a question, and grant the point, and so on until we're all happy with our points.

My question is how many items are on my desk that I need to return to the kitchen. This is items - so a spoon and a plate would be 2 items.
Clearly 7

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
What if I have had 3 different types of drink, and also had lots of utensils from my breakfast/lunch?

I wfh exclusively and love cooking... well, love eating. So my day time meals are probably more full on than most.
That would add up.

I was thinking myself at the end of the work day which is typically an empty coffee mug, a breakfast plate, an empty glass (water), a lunch dish (sometimes bowl, sometimes plate), and a fork.

I have runny eggs most days, so tehre's also spoons... and whatever other utensils for the things i cook with it.

It was my new years resolution to eat an egg every day this year.

All my things like new years resolutions are formed solely to take the piss out of the people at my work who do really serious ones and ask to hear everyone elses so they can show how driven they are

• Haha
Reactions: TD
Back
Top Bottom