Sony The PlayStation Platinum Club

1 more platinum for me: Dragon Age Inquisition. My game says I've put in about 95 hours. It can definitely be done in less than that. That time includes completing all 3 DLC (though I still have some trophies left in the last DLC). Also, you can beat the game in one play through instead of doing two. I would guess if you are insanely good, you could get the platinum in 50-60 hours.
This can now be upgraded to 100%. Final time was 107 hours. The DLC is an absolute slog, although there are ways to make it more efficient than I did.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
#60: Dragon's Dogma 2

Pretty happy to have this game at the 60 milestone. 130 hours later and I got the Platinum. Objectively, it's a pretty easy platinum and just time consuming. I did a blind playthrough and then did NG+ speedrun and clean up. This will be one of those rare games that I still continue to play after platinum. It's my favourite game in recent memory (surpassing Elden Ring), - albeit not for everyone, so if you're considering getting it make sure you do your research. Oh and all the negativity about bs like microtransactions and fast travel? Completely overblown.

Just completed: Forspoken. It took me 37.5 hours total. It actually took longer to do all the clean-up of collectibles than it did to beat the game. You could stretch out the story, but all you'd be doing is front loading some of the collectibles. I didn't mind because the game play is pretty fun, so it was easy to throw on a podcast or album and just zone out.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
100%ed The Light in the Darkness. Short little game about what it was like being a jew in France during World War II.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
#61: Unpacking

Don't judge! Okay, judge. I've been chipping away at this as a laid back game to play with the wife. It's short and really easy - It's basically a puzzle game where you unpack stuff into gradually bigger houses as you go through life. It tells a story of growing up and falling in love, or some shit. Or it's just a random thing to do when you're bored.

Back
Top Bottom