VTS Mafia The Morgue (Game 1)

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Shits delicious. Only got one serving left and I'm having it with breakfast tomorrow.

I think my issue with it is the texture. I’m one of those weird people with certain textures in foods. I like bananas. I like walnuts. I like bread. What the fuck is my issue? Gotta be the texture. I’m the same way with bread pudding and tapioca pudding.

I think my issue with it is the texture. I’m one of those weird people with certain textures in foods. I like bananas. I like walnuts. I like bread. What the fuck is my issue? Gotta be the texture. I’m the same way with bread pudding and tapioca pudding.
Interesting. Might be the specific recipe? Mine does fall apart more easily then bread, but it's also great for turning into French toast

• Love
Reactions: TD

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Interesting. Might be the specific recipe? Mine does fall apart more easily then bread, but it's also great for turning into French toast
Wait wait wait.

Banana bread turned into french toast.

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder

Maybe. I’ve only had banana bread that was made in a Bundt pan or brownie pan, and each time it was virtually the same consistency… decent crust, but was way too soft… like if you just misted a piece of bread for a minute.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I’ve never done banana bread French toast but I’ve done pumpkin bread French toast

My girlfriend made me French toast covered in crushed up Cinnamon Toast Crunch once upon a time. Want diabetes? That’s how you get diabetes. She hit me with the Xzibit “Pimp Your Breakfast” bit… “I heard you liked French toast and cereal so I…”

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
In:RE Cole's PM saga, I thought for a bit on how to respond and said what I wanted to set a precedent for later. And me confirming it here may or may not also now affect everyone else if any PM shenanigans ensue again :D

Beyond that, I'll give a 🤌 out of gabagool on how things were handled behind the veil.

Wow. This was a lot to take in. I did not understand to what extent the PMing was going on in this game (I started to cotton on, on the day of Coles death, but nonetheless), I really thought I stood a chance of winning but can see that was never really the case. Outside of the mafia team obviously I didn't PM anyone else playing the game so I was always up against it, it would seem. Alas I enjoyed the game, and @VashTheStampede I want to thank you for the time and effort that went into the posts/stories.

I thought we nearly had things on technicality when LH voted and then changed his vote and if I was a real stickler I was going to push until his Guilty vote was forced to stay but I don't think it would have helped either way given what I now know.

Thank you for those that gave me kind compliments on #teamtubby

@shortkut whether you care about my view on it or not, I have no issue with your PM snafu these things happen. Also thanks to @Cole for upholding the integrity of the game after that point by only using the info you had gained in thread/through your role.

The new meta in these games looks to be to post less than 5 times per day, or if you want to go far at least.

If it does not fit, you must acquit.

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
Cole was the only person I DM’d, and that was to basically try to convince him I was innocent. I didn’t get any information from him at all. He basically told me “I think you’re mafia I’m not saying shit to you”.
I knew you weren't mafia around that time any way, but I was trying to play without additional info being given.

but you had the easiest "excuse" to not give Intel to. "I don't trust you"

The main thing I'm displeased about is that in a game with a specific rule about how to go about role claiming, people were doing it in DMs.

Like, seriously?
First thing I asked Coleman when he reached out to me claiming Gumshoe and asking my role was shouldn’t he be doing that through you, and he said your stance was it’s our own risk if we want to believe people in PMs.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED IN THIS GAME? ANTS WHAT ARE YOU DOIJG?!
Lol I’m still working my way through this thread. I’m not sure what was happening in the game at this point but I did follow your last instruction and aligned myself with canadaguy for the rest of the time that he was alive. It’s all I had to go on.

The timelines didn’t make sense to me for when the Dirty Cop turned. That’s why I asked openly if the Dirty Cop had been turned night one. It’s entirely plausible that Cole found them night one and then lied to say he checked an already dead player in order to protect the Cop.

But if that happened, it meant Tommy could have been ANY role, he wasn’t a confirmed citizen, he could have been town lawyer or whatever. And so if that’s the case our plan wasn’t foolproof because it was based on our fixed knowledge of what roles were left.

Back
Top Bottom