Status
Not open for further replies.

Zesty Zapcrackle

Shitposting Development Manager
But then we would need a new Worf, and it's only the first act! 😱
200.gif

T'anks Kiraine

Chief Liquid Officer, Shitposting Dept.
With water below, yes! Silver linings and all that. Nevermind the fact that hitting the water from a fraction of that height would already make it be like hitting concrete. :rofl

• This Is Fine
Reactions: TD

T'anks Kiraine

Somebody that isn't T'anks should probably help poor Dude up before he rolls a Nat1 and dies anyway. 🤣

He has to do a 1d4 to determine how many hours he's recuperating for since we don't have magic available, right? I'm like 3% sure I read something like that somewhere at some point over the last couple of weeks. 🤔

• I Always Feel Like...

T'anks Kiraine

Also, uh... how do I go about getting this chick a goddamn Rapier? Or I guess a second dagger, but like not sure how well Two-Weapon Fighting and Bardic Inspiration/Healing Word get along. 🤔

Or Gold with which to pretend to purchase one? She still has 0 Gold 'cause, uh, I like to make characters suffer. Obviously. :paranoid

• Hmm

Tortle Dude

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
Oh yeah how dare Dude mangle goblins and throw one of their heads at T'anks!
:chuckle

She sets upon him again in the corner of the room; the bestial creature assaulting him, tearing his flesh to ribbons with fang and claw, is a far cry from the Tiefling girl he knew previously.

Minutes later she returns to the chamber with the others, covered in the blood and tissue of the felled enemy.
Staring Ed Helms GIF by The Office

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Tortle Dude

Also, uh... how do I go about getting this chick a goddamn Rapier? Or I guess a second dagger, but like not sure how well Two-Weapon Fighting and Bardic Inspiration/Healing Word get along. 🤔

Or Gold with which to pretend to purchase one? She still has 0 Gold 'cause, uh, I like to make characters suffer. Obviously. :paranoid
Perhaps Dude will be nice enough to purchase one or get one forged for her.

Are blacksmiths a thing?

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Also - I'm acting under the assumption Dude can't do anything until someone does something about his unconscious ass, so I won't post... yet.
I was not in a proper headspace last night and totally fucked this up.

I should not have ended the combat encounter with the removal of all enemies because we still have a character making death saves.

It's a TTRPG not a JRPG. End of active combat does not make everyone fine. The damage has still been done.

Very sorry about dropping the ball there.

Tortle Dude

Oh no need to apologize man.

I kind of assumed as much myself which is why I've done nothing.

Meanwhile everyone running around looting and shit while Dude is still out cold.

:chuckle

T'anks Kiraine

In his defense, he's probably still recovering from last night and reading the name in the quote sounds a little bit like a Bond reference.

Name's Raine, T'anks(ki) Raine.

I tell you what though you got me fucked up if you think I'm approaching Klarg, dead or alive. 🤣

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom