• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Discussion Tavern: Sleeping Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.
homer simpson GIF

• Haha
Reactions: TD

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
Vash's storytelling as a whole is pretty impeccable, you can tell he's really paying attention to what matters to our respective characters.

TD

I hope I am. I have a tendency to read things carefully and I have a propensity to look for foreshadowing although it could be misdirection...

:chuckle

I hope I am. I have a tendency to read things carefully and I have a propensity to look for foreshadowing although it could be misdirection...

:chuckle
We control our destiny (technically the dice do, but that’s besides the point) so share the details of your ominous foreboding so we can prevent it

(in before it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy)

• This Is Fine

TD

Fine.

The goblins we safely let leave the cavern are going to come back, assuming Klarg is taken care of and ambush us while we've depleted our spells and inspirations. We won't be ready and we'll all die.

Fine.

The goblins we safely let leave the cavern are going to come back, assuming Klarg is taken care of and ambush us while we've depleted our spells and inspirations. We won't be ready and we'll all die.
We can flush them out with the trap we had for Klarg, if we decide to kill him instead of giving him a bath

• Shrug

Dungeon Master

Blind Guardian
That's what the thing @Ben posted was:

file-4x4xcbth4eanzaeeofoffa9q-png.10173

file-gz10xdg9sbd5djnuz3tgwhpz-png.10175
Those two were concepts. Merrow shouldn't have any legs, but that's hard to get AI to do at times.

But yes, they're merfolk who millenia ago found a relic of Demogorgon and began worshipping it, eventually preforming a ritual through merfolk murder, mermurder.

They opened a portal to The Prince of Demons realm and went through. Then over time, fighting for their lives in a demon realm turned them into monsters with more reptilian features.

But yeah Carl is an asshole. A misunderstood asshole.

TD

Picking my spells as a newcomer to D&D when you're not familiar with terminology was challenging, overwhelming, but also fun.

There really is such a diverse selection.

Dungeon Master

Blind Guardian
Picking my spells as a newcomer to D&D when you're not familiar with terminology was challenging, overwhelming, but also fun.

There really is such a diverse selection.
Luckily a lot of D&D spells were absorbed into other RPG games, so you're probably familiar with a lot of them by osmosis.

Faerie Fire is a spell in WoW, for instance. Does the same thing basically, and stops rogues/druids being able to enter stealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom