Campaign Stormwreck Isle: Spores of Seagrow Cave (1-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stormwreckisle.png
ship3.png

THE STORY SO FAR:

THE QUEST:
  • At the behest of Tarak, travel to Seagrow Caves to get past the guardian at the entrance, see what's wrong with the Myconid, and recover a harvest of heart cap mushrooms for him.

THE LOCATION:
map.png

THE MAP:

THE PARTY:
Aims'Orreh Mwuh'BwaddMoonsprout BeandirtShort OrderNac McWeebleZesty Zapcrackle
aims.pngmoonsprout2.pngshort.pngDALL·E 2024-01-25 22.12.44 - A side-profile view of Nac McWeeble, a Monk Hill Dwarf character ...pngDALL·E 2024-01-25 22.15.02 - A side-profile view of Zesty Zapcrackle, an Artificer Tiefling ch...png
Carrying Dick Dagger.

ITEM GLOSSARY:
file-pVmgHgYEB9YKYx2GtAASY75F.png
Wind Spore Mushrooms
30 gp each​
A rare fungus with a unique magical property. When a creature squeezes a wind spore mushroom's cap, it releases a small cloud of spores. For 1 hour, the creature doesn't need to breathe, as the spores provide it with oxygen.
file-moYw6GogFv7wpuA90IyNwKTo.png
Obsidian Chunk
10 gp each​
An uncut opaque black gemstone.
file-D8FV3REG53vwt44CZPF5gFDU.png
Heart Cap Mushrooms
30 gp each​
These mushrooms bear an unsettling resemblance to human hearts.
file-qdHIQqxCkWhZME6ymOpQj50s.png
Potion of Healing
50 gp each​
This potion's red liquid glimmers when agitated. You regain 2d4+2 hit points when you drink this potion.

Last edited:

Zesty Zapcrackle

Shitposting Development Manager
Nac rises from the breakfast table, lets out a loud belch, and says Ah, tha' hit the spot!

He then leaves the dining area in search of Myla, the kobold whose brothers went missing, to see if she knows anything more about them and if she needs help investigating their whereabouts.
Finishing his meal, Zesty lays his empty dishes in the nearby sink.

Hold on, Nac, I'll head with you. I wanted to drop by Myla's workshop and see some of the things she's been tinkering with.

The pair head for Myla's hut.

Aims'Orreh Mwuh'Bwadd

Full-time time waster

runara.png

Elder Runara
| "Welcome back, my friend. I see you found the fight you were hoping for. Did your companions all fare as well as you?"|
Aims gives Runara his classic grin.

It went GREAT! There was a giant undead octopus and a fire dragon that we slayed! And i still have the bloodstains on my clothes to show it. Truly great experiences to be told.

I had a couple questions to ask. First, could you remind us about the shupwreck area and hownto get there? We might be heading there next unless something else comes up.

And second, have you heard of orange crystals? We saw one in the myconid cave that was causing all the problems there and it definitely wasn't naturally formed. Once we busted it the fire dragon hatched from its black egg. Me and the druid single handedly took care of that. It's sad to snuff out life that fast, but you can't play around with dragons.

OP
D&D Character

Dungeon Master

Stoned Guardian
Everyone appears to be moving...but no one else appears to be a rabbit. Something seems...off.
The crystal was made of dragons. It didn't like exploding ice. Do you like exploding ice? Maybe I can make some...carrots.

file-M8pbVsgjeGI0Cyx7hT3DgXUk.png
Short Order
@A Pineap-Alu-zer
| file-t3JJiPiBtlJZBHnUithNRi2D(1).png

file-nGNJW3TWJ4IF642Uw69XG7e9.png |

Short Order casts Druidcraft to make it smell like carrots in the distance.

file-M8pbVsgjeGI0Cyx7hT3DgXUk.png
Short Order
@A Pineap-Alu-zer
| Because you are a rabbit, you forget that druids cannot cast spells while in Wildshape until level 18.

file-NzhYq7AVD1hQs7mf1cLUCecp.png

Nothing happens. |

((But roll me a perception check.))

Aims gives Runara his classic grin.

It went GREAT! There was a giant undead octopus and a fire dragon that we slayed! And i still have the bloodstains on my clothes to show it. Truly great experiences to be told.

I had a couple questions to ask. First, could you remind us about the shupwreck area and hownto get there? We might be heading there next unless something else comes up.

And second, have you heard of orange crystals? We saw one in the myconid cave that was causing all the problems there and it definitely wasn't naturally formed. Once we busted it the fire dragon hatched from its black egg. Me and the druid single handedly took care of that. It's sad to snuff out life that fast, but you can't play around with dragons.

runara.png
Runara
| Her eyebrows peak in the middle, with a look of surprise and amusement. "A fire dragon, you say. Well how powerful you must be to have escaped with such mild wounds..."

Her eyes fix on Aims' own.

"Dragons are formidable indeed, child. While I don't doubt the heroics through which you saved the myconids, if a red dragon were involved things would be much more dire." Runara finally lets her gaze fall from Aims, back to the candles she was lighting.

"An orange crystal, you say? And a "fire dragon" from a black egg?" She thinks for a few seconds, tapping the unlit end of the splint she used to light the candles against her chin. "With a smell like brimstone... Well that all sounds like the Plane of Fire, to me. Probably a Fire Snake egg laid in the crystal. There are many Planes of existence that go beyond the material one we inhabit, my young warrior. A greaaaat many." her thoughts take her for a moment as she thinks about the vastness, and it tells in her drawn out syllable. "But the inner planes, those that surround our material plane, hold great influence here. Their chaotic energy tends to spill through via rifts, especially when... Agitated..."

"That cave Tarak favors is on the western side of the island, correct? Did you notice anything else odd, while deep underground?" Runara gives her attention while asking this, putting the candles aside and turning fully. "This island has a deeper history than you probably realize." |

Aims'Orreh Mwuh'Bwadd

Full-time time waster
"That cave Tarak favors is on the western side of the island, correct? Did you notice anything else odd, while deep underground?" Runara gives her attention while asking this, putting the candles aside and turning fully. "This island has a deeper history than you probably realize."
Aims tries to thinks for a moment trying to recall something else of interest that happened.
Hmm... There were numerous fume drakes around. Anything else weird was probably due to the myconid's spores. I completely blanked out as I got too close to those things.

He lowers his head with a dread look on his face.
Hearing everyone else inside your own head was too much to bear. It was horrible.

I would have to go get our druid friend here for anything else. He was the one who looked at the crystal more closely. But... He's currently a rabbit? Is it rabbit season now? Must be a druid thing. He just got to be like that after eating. Anything else seemed like a normal mushroom cave with fancy crystals.

OP
D&D Character

Dungeon Master

Stoned Guardian
Nac rises from the breakfast table, lets out a loud belch, and says Ah, tha' hit the spot!

He then leaves the dining area in search of Myla, the kobold whose brothers went missing, to see if she knows anything more about them and if she needs help investigating their whereabouts.
Finishing his meal, Zesty lays his empty dishes in the nearby sink.

Hold on, Nac, I'll head with you. I wanted to drop by Myla's workshop and see some of the things she's been tinkering with.

The pair head for Myla's hut.

zesty-png.8354
nac-png.8620

Zesty Zapcrackle
@Jon

Nac McWeeble
@Nae'blis
| You return to the plaza area with the large dragon statue. There are several kobold milling around here now, some enjoying the sunlight, some chasing butterflies that flutter hazardously from one patch of mountain flowers to the next. None of the kobold you see out in the sunshine have wings, so you can tell Myla is not among them.

As you approach her cell, you see the curtain covering each doorway is tied back to let as much light in as possible. Several cleverly placed mirrors can be seen from the outside, bouncing the light around inside the hewn room. A ratcheting sound can be heard as you get closer. |

...Moonsprout also looks around for any books on tantric sex and/or exploring/accepting one's sexuality

moonsprout2-png.8358

Moonsprout Beandirt
@Smacktard
| You find nothing you recognize as saying "POTION HERE", so consider your research assignment a failure. This may be in part because you quickly got bored of looking at reference cards and went to look for anything that had pictures of boobs.

You find nothing published that tickles your pickle. But buried in the back of a not-so-dusty tome about magical instruments, you happen to find a hand-drawn image showing a dick-shaped rod being inserted into a hole.

786875764653.png

Hot.

It's signed "Mek" |

((No worries bud. We'll keep telling you it's fine every single time, since it's fine. Take the time you need.))
Oh No Oops GIF

Zesty Zapcrackle

As Zesty and Nac approach Myla's room and hear her working inside, Zesty seems eager to see what she's working with as his artificer roots take interest. He steps inside seeing the kobold standing over something, working.

Good morning, Myla! Zesty says excitedly. We've returned from the myconid caves and Nac and I wanted to see you. We're curious for information about your brothers and seek information we can use to assist, but I must admit, I wanted to check in and see some of the things you're working on as a fellow crafter!

Nac McWeeble

Incense & Iron
Nac enters Myla's room after Zesty.
Top o' the mornin' to ye, Lady Myla! Aye, 'tis like my friend here says, we're here to see if we can help ye with yer situation with yer brothers. Also I'm not much o' a craftsman, but I must say this is a lovely workshop! What're ye workin' on?

OP
D&D Character

Dungeon Master

Stoned Guardian
Aims tries to thinks for a moment trying to recall something else of interest that happened.
Hmm... There were numerous fume drakes around. Anything else weird was probably due to the myconid's spores. I completely blanked out as I got too close to those things.

He lowers his head with a dread look on his face.
Hearing everyone else inside your own head was too much to bear. It was horrible.

I would have to go get our druid friend here for anything else. He was the one who looked at the crystal more closely. But... He's currently a rabbit? Is it rabbit season now? Must be a druid thing. He just got to be like that after eating. Anything else seemed like a normal mushroom cave with fancy crystals.

runara.png
Runara
| "Fume Drakes too? Their kind arise from the residual energy that lingers around the site of a dragon's death. The more powerful the dragon, the more frequent and powerful the aberrant changes to the environment." Runara nods in contemplation. "The voices of other's spirits is often quite loud and hard to put aside. If your mind is always stubborn and unyielding, like steel, the thoughts of others can be hard to tolerate. Quite literally; they ring around your skull like marbles inside a bell." Runara chuckles, a light in her eyes belying her aged appearance, but it quickly fades into her next thought.

"All the same, I know my share of hearing the voices of others.", she begins, "They're quieter here in the temple, beneath Bahamut's gaze, but... There has been so much death on this island."

Runara walks across the temple floor and retrieves a broom from against a column. She returns and begins sweeping around the statue.

"The origin of Dragon's Rest is rooted in that turmoil. Long ago, a fire-breathing red dragon named Sharruth rampaged up and down the Sword Coast. Three metallic dragons joined forces to battle Sharruth, and imprisoned her beneath the ocean floor, believing seawater would quench her fire and keep her bound forever." Runara's eyebrows have begun to furrow, subconsciously. "But Sharruth's fury, legend says, caused the undersea volcanic activity that formed Stormwreck Isle."

She finishes pushing a small pile of dirt to the edge of the temple floor and out over the open lip. It drifts away in the breeze, but away from the temple.

"And for centuries, other dragons have been drawn here for one reason or another. Many come trying to find a way to claim Sharruth's power for themselves, others come trying to stop them. Over the years, many have lost their lives and left their own new mark on the island. I established Dragon's Rest as a safe haven from that violence."

"One such tragic death was off the shore to the North of the island. A blue dragon, defeated, fell into the waves. The skeletal remains of the creature jut from the ocean, stark white spears amongst the island's natural bassalt coast. It was upon this skeleton that the Compass Rose impaled itself, long, long ago. Yet more lives lost to the senseless violence this island fosters."

You think you catch a small tear form in the corner of her eye, but she blinks and it is gone. |

As Zesty and Nac approach Myla's room and hear her working inside, Zesty seems eager to see what she's working with as his artificer roots take interest. He steps inside seeing the kobold standing over something, working.

Good morning, Myla! Zesty says excitedly. We've returned from the myconid caves and Nac and I wanted to see you. We're curious for information about your brothers and seek information we can use to assist, but I must admit, I wanted to check in and see some of the things you're working on as a fellow crafter!
Nac enters Myla's room after Zesty.
Top o' the mornin' to ye, Lady Myla! Aye, 'tis like my friend here says, we're here to see if we can help ye with yer situation with yer brothers. Also I'm not much o' a craftsman, but I must say this is a lovely workshop! What're ye workin' on?

myla.png
Myla
| Myla drops what she's holding as you enter loudly and a spring ricochet's around the room before sounding like it comes to rest behind a stack of crates. The pieces that Myla held together in one hand while trying to ratchet a bolt fall from her grasp onto the table and she looks frustrated.

"Oh hi misters... You back, me see. Mushroom people safe now? Tarak will be happy to visit, he misses the mushys."

She looks at the pieces that now lay on her workbench.

"Just trying to fix old project, but never get mechanism right." Myla huffs. "Always explode. Supposed to be snap-on track for fire bolo from crossbow, but string snagging and explode." Her little reptilian fist hits the table top. She finally stops and looks away from the project, turning to you. "Keep trying!"

"Me not want to think about brothers right now. They make their choice, me no follow. Me sad but not going to follow them."|

((No idea if I'm at a disadvantage for perception right now, normally i'd be a +3 though))

file-rH37hrjyAntQq4VB8Rwnc04Y.png
Short Order
@A Pineap-Alu-zer
| You find carrot.

file-DD3zV8Qu0Muu679gFFgwPEd5.png |

Zesty Zapcrackle

Hmm, sounds like an interesting and convenient attachment for a crossbow! Do you mind if I take a look? Maybe I could assist?

((@Ben - My thought here is maybe I can use my tinkering capacity to help Myla create this piece (and maybe she'll give me one because who the fuck wouldn't want to fire a bolas from a crossbow!?) and then by helping, persuade her to give us information to maybe help her brothers. I just have no idea what checks you need from me. I assume whatever I use I'll be proficient in as an artificer.))

OP
D&D Character

Dungeon Master

Stoned Guardian
Hmm, sounds like an interesting and convenient attachment for a crossbow! Do you mind if I take a look? Maybe I could assist?

((@Ben - My thought here is maybe I can use my tinkering capacity to help Myla create this piece (and maybe she'll give me one because who the fuck wouldn't want to fire a bolas from a crossbow!?) and then by helping, persuade her to give us information to maybe help her brothers. I just have no idea what checks you need from me. I assume whatever I use I'll be proficient in as an artificer.))
((So it'll be a Tinker's Tool's skill check. As you're proficient in it, you can both do it to begin with, and you get your +2 proficiency bonus added to it. So 1d20+2.

You'd also be able to try this on your own over a long-rest, like I mentioned trying to find other ways to use spells, you can use your long-rests to try to build something you come up with.))

OP
D&D Character

Dungeon Master

Stoned Guardian
Short Order Bunny Hops around the caves for anything interesting

file-nGNJW3TWJ4IF642Uw69XG7e9.png
Short Order
@A Pineap-Alu-zer
| You discover nothing of interest to a rabbit.

You sneeze, and turn into a puppy.

file-pHRKIF8rmdMm0UzCIhmGnXeH.png|

((Sweet, I want to try and help her first, but I'm TOTALLY trying to make one of these myself if she doesn't give me one. But here is where my rolls have totally failed me in the past, so FINGERS CROSSED!))

zesty-png.8354

Zesty Zapcrackle
@Jon
| You convince Myla to give her invention another try with your assistance. You follow her lead, but hold pieces when she needs and provide insight on better alignment of pieces.

As she squeezes the spring-loaded pieces back together, you brace the assemblage of gears and rails so it does not fly apart. There is a click as a catch-piece engages and the housing of the piece finally aligns and holds itself together.

She gasps as it finally works. A pause, the seasoned tinkerer expecting the gadget to explode at any minute. But it holds steady, and slowly she looks over at you with pure glee in her wide eyes. |

myla.png
Myla
| "It... Worked? It never held itself together before. Thank you mister! Thank you!" She begins hopping on her stool.

Myla excitedly shoves the contraption at you, "Here, you take the prototype. Make sure it works!"|

file-B955x1yqi0DNZhIAFrdDBpPz(1).png
The odd looking bolt has a small rotating socket at the base of the orb portion. This allows it to rotate up as the shaft fits into the crossbow as expected. The orb, surprisingly light for it's relative size, contains a spring-loaded assemblage that upon reaching a certain velocity, will spring apart into two individual bolas connected by a thin chain. The force of the spring-detonation creates a rotational force around the central bolt that turns the bolas horizontally. This makes it adept at snagging around anything about 2 feet in diameter.

Zesty Zapcrackle

((I don't care, I'm gonna come out and say it. MYLA IS FUCKING ADORABLE!))

The odd looking bolt has a small rotating socket at the base of the orb portion. This allows it to rotate up as the shaft fits into the crossbow as expected. The orb, surprisingly light for it's relative size, contains a spring-loaded assemblage that upon reaching a certain velocity, will spring apart into two individual bolas connected by a thin chain. The force of the spring-detonation creates a rotational force around the central bolt that turns the bolas horizontally. This makes it adept at snagging around anything about 2 feet in diameter.
((Fucking SWEET! I don't care if it blows up when I use it! Can't wait to try it! Also, I'm glad you had to come up with smart tinkering language, because... I had nothing.))

This makes it adept at snagging around anything about 2 feet in diameter.
((Like an anthropomorphic drui-dog?))

Thank you, Myla! I am glad to have helped and I'll be sure to test this out for you!

Zesty attempts to gently persuade Myla to explain to Nac and Zesty about her brothers' whereabouts.

((I don't know if this is a designed part of the quest, @Ben, but if it is I'll try a persuasion check. Could be we're destined for the ship that Runara talked to Aims' about, but if this is another option, then maybe info would be helpful.))

Zesty Zapcrackle

((@Jawneh, @Nae'blis, @A Pineap-Alu-zer, @Smacktard - So until we meet up, my character technically doesn't know what Runara said, but could we see a link? The fume drakes are a result of residual energy from a dragon's death. And her brothers followed another dragon? Perhaps everything is connected here? I'm personally ready to meet back up and possible head to the shipwreck, which may or may not be dragon related? Nae, unless you have more questions, I'm fine leaving Myla be at this point and meeting up to possibly make way to the shipwreck.))

Zesty sensed the unease from Myla not wanting to discuss her brothers any further, and stops pressing.

Myla, a sincere thanks for this attachment. I will use it well! Keep tinkering, this is amazing!

OP
D&D Character

Dungeon Master

Stoned Guardian

1000004882.png
Short Order
@A Pineap-Alu-zer
| As you sit beneath a table, furious licking your crotch, your puppy brain remembers something you glimpsed through the foliage during your earlier travels.

1000004881.png

You become an owlbear.

The sudden expansion in size smashes your shoulders into the underside of the table, sending cutlery scattering around. Your sharp beak stabs your nards.

You take 1 point of piercing damage.

The shock snaps you out of the hallucination and you return to normal.

1000004884.png|

Aims'Orreh Mwuh'Bwadd

Full-time time waster
Aims is listening to what Runara is telling him about some of the history of the island. He has a curiosity towards dragons, considering how big, great, and strong they are, and at least two of them have found their end on this very island. Though he's a bit sad that he only killed a fire snake, he's still hopeful that maybe there's an actual dragon hiding somewhere. Maybe even closer than he thinks.

Thats some interesting history of this place. I didnt think there could be a dragon locked away deep underground here. Maybe one day we'll see that dragon soar the skies again.

Was there a good way to get to where Compass Rose is? The very least we'll want to go see what the deal with all the undead is. Maybe there's even a big one there to have a good fight with!

OP
D&D Character

Dungeon Master

Stoned Guardian
Aims is listening to what Runara is telling him about some of the history of the island. He has a curiosity towards dragons, considering how big, great, and strong they are, and at least two of them have found their end on this very island. Though he's a bit sad that he only killed a fire snake, he's still hopeful that maybe there's an actual dragon hiding somewhere. Maybe even closer than he thinks.

Thats some interesting history of this place. I didnt think there could be a dragon locked away deep underground here. Maybe one day we'll see that dragon soar the skies again.

Was there a good way to get to where Compass Rose is? The very least we'll want to go see what the deal with all the undead is. Maybe there's even a big one there to have a good fight with!

Runara
| "I pray we never see the return of Sharruth or her ilk." Runara spits the words quickly. "I fear you are still woefully unprepared to fight even baby dragons, barbarian... Turn your mind to other things, for now."

Runara points out towards the ocean to the right of the temple. A string of jagged outcrops extend in a vague crescent from the Northern tip of the island, quickly disappearing into the ocean mist.

"The Compass Rose is a few miles out along those barriers, towards the end. You'll probably need to go recover a boat from the docks, unless your non-orc-half is a fish." With this comment, Runara walks to the other side of the temple and purposefully busys herself, ending the conversation.|

• Haha
Reactions: Jon

Moonsprout Beandirt

Connoisseur of fine video games
Hmm, Tarak said he wanted a book. I don't see anything that looks like what he'd probably be looking for -- or what he really needs.

I'll just grab any old book and offer it to him. It's the thought that counts, right?

Moonsprout grabs a random book from the shelf as he dashes out of the library and back to Tarak.

If anything, this will be a good opportunity to artfully remind Tarak he promised the gang some recompense for helping with the morning breakfast., Moonsprout thinks to himself.

Hey Tarak! Moonsprout says as he drops the dusty time in front of Tarak with a large "BOOF". This clearly interferes with Tarak's concentration.
You mentioned you were looking for a book. I think it's probably this one. Yeah... Anyway, uh, how are you feeling? Fine? Oh. Oh, good! Good... Uh, anyway, the kobolds are all fed, and uh, there's fresh veggies in the kitchen...

I guess I'll go play some music for the kobolds or something if I'm not wanted here.

Nac McWeeble

Incense & Iron
((@Jawneh, @Nae'blis, @A Pineap-Alu-zer, @Smacktard - So until we meet up, my character technically doesn't know what Runara said, but could we see a link? The fume drakes are a result of residual energy from a dragon's death. And her brothers followed another dragon? Perhaps everything is connected here? I'm personally ready to meet back up and possible head to the shipwreck, which may or may not be dragon related? Nae, unless you have more questions, I'm fine leaving Myla be at this point and meeting up to possibly make way to the shipwreck.))

Zesty sensed the unease from Myla not wanting to discuss her brothers any further, and stops pressing.

Myla, a sincere thanks for this attachment. I will use it well! Keep tinkering, this is amazing!
((I'm cool with meeting up and heading out, unless we should wait for Tarak to finish our healing potions?))

• Shrug

Aims'Orreh Mwuh'Bwadd

Full-time time waster
Aims is left flabbergasted by Runara's words. How could she not think seeing dragons fly isn't cool? Even if she doesn't like them, they're at least there to chop their heads off! But worst of all, she thinks Aims can't handle even a baby dragon?! Bah! What does she know of barbarians or Aims' huge biceps. Even the fire "snake" could barely handle his ax. All this left him standing there with his mouth open. Kind of like fish's.

Having been dealt enough emotional damage for the beginning of the day, Aims starts walking towards the kitchen area where he last saw everyone to tell then about dragons and how to get to Compass Rose. Also conveniently not mentioning anything about Aims not being able to handle baby dragons.

Nac McWeeble

Incense & Iron
Nac and Zesty arrive at the plaza and settle down to wait for their other party members.

Poor lass, that Myla.. Nac says to Zesty. Her brothers takin' off an' all tha'... She seemed happy to finish that there thingamajig though!

Zesty Zapcrackle

Zesty appears to sadden at the thought.

Indeed. That kobold has a clearly good heart. I hope we find answers for her brothers. But the light in her eye at completing this attachment? Only real inventers get that spark. She could teach me a thing or two! Would love to learn more to help us all!

OP
D&D Character

Dungeon Master

Stoned Guardian
Hmm, Tarak said he wanted a book. I don't see anything that looks like what he'd probably be looking for -- or what he really needs.

I'll just grab any old book and offer it to him. It's the thought that counts, right?

Moonsprout grabs a random book from the shelf as he dashes out of the library and back to Tarak.

If anything, this will be a good opportunity to artfully remind Tarak he promised the gang some recompense for helping with the morning breakfast., Moonsprout thinks to himself.

Hey Tarak! Moonsprout says as he drops the dusty time in front of Tarak with a large "BOOF". This clearly interferes with Tarak's concentration.
You mentioned you were looking for a book. I think it's probably this one. Yeah... Anyway, uh, how are you feeling? Fine? Oh. Oh, good! Good... Uh, anyway, the kobolds are all fed, and uh, there's fresh veggies in the kitchen...

I guess I'll go play some music for the kobolds or something if I'm not wanted here.

tarak.png
Tarak
| Tarak closes the book about mushrooms he was reading.

This was the man's penchant for double-checking information he already knew shining through, as he had already begun the potion-making process with the heart caps hours prior. Something just compelled him to double and triple check what he already knew. An old habit, but hard to break.

Tarak looked at the book Moonsprout had dropped definitively, before leaving.

file-yhhrfjqjbABrNa0lpMdw2KQo.png

"What a weird mother-fucker..." he mutters, as he slides the mushroom book back on the shelf.

file-eETmyLQxnY49Ydl1Olpvi5LD.png

Tarak leaves the library and starts slowly down the path towards his cell in the plaza. He passes the few adventurers milling about, and pushes aside the drape as he enters his own room. After a few minutes of clinking, Tarak exits from the darkened threshold carrying a small sack. He approaches Nac and holds the bag out.

file-Yq420stBIJsbmlPdjTdQzNsj.png

"Here you go, friend. Those heart caps broke down beautifully, so these should be good to go already." he smiles as he pulls a small bottle from the sack and holds it out, admiring his concoction. |

Nac receives 5 Potion of Healing

file-qdHIQqxCkWhZME6ymOpQj50s.png
This potion's red liquid glimmers when agitated. You regain 2d4+2 hit points when you drink this potion.

((It's up to you guys when you want to head out.))

Last edited:
  • Love

Zesty Zapcrackle

((I vote head out towards the Rose or whatever the ship is. Assume we told each other everything. :)

@Ben - For that bolas attachment. How do I get it in my inventory? Is it always equipped? Is there a description of it's use anywhere? I dunno if this is a homebrew thing or something the books you have describe in greater detail.))

Aims'Orreh Mwuh'Bwadd

Full-time time waster
((We know where there's a boat. We used it to get on the island off the other ship. Unless some mischievous kobolts went on a joyboatride. So we'd just have to go there and boat across to the northern part of the island and hopefully not also get impaled by dragon bones.))

Moonsprout Beandirt

Connoisseur of fine video games
Moonsprout approaches his companions sitting around the plaza and lazily blows into his birdpipes. He senses his friends are ready to make a move.

Hey, uh, before we set out, do you think I could get some string somewhere? Like, something light and thin, but strong enough to hold hella weight. You guys seem anything like that around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom