Campaign Stormwreck Isle: Spores of Seagrow Cave (1-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stormwreckisle.png
ship3.png

THE STORY SO FAR:

THE QUEST:
  • At the behest of Tarak, travel to Seagrow Caves to get past the guardian at the entrance, see what's wrong with the Myconid, and recover a harvest of heart cap mushrooms for him.

THE LOCATION:
map.png

THE MAP:

THE PARTY:
Aims'Orreh Mwuh'BwaddMoonsprout BeandirtShort OrderNac McWeebleZesty Zapcrackle
aims.pngmoonsprout2.pngshort.pngDALL·E 2024-01-25 22.12.44 - A side-profile view of Nac McWeeble, a Monk Hill Dwarf character ...pngDALL·E 2024-01-25 22.15.02 - A side-profile view of Zesty Zapcrackle, an Artificer Tiefling ch...png
Carrying Dick Dagger.

ITEM GLOSSARY:
file-pVmgHgYEB9YKYx2GtAASY75F.png
Wind Spore Mushrooms
30 gp each​
A rare fungus with a unique magical property. When a creature squeezes a wind spore mushroom's cap, it releases a small cloud of spores. For 1 hour, the creature doesn't need to breathe, as the spores provide it with oxygen.
file-moYw6GogFv7wpuA90IyNwKTo.png
Obsidian Chunk
10 gp each​
An uncut opaque black gemstone.
file-D8FV3REG53vwt44CZPF5gFDU.png
Heart Cap Mushrooms
30 gp each​
These mushrooms bear an unsettling resemblance to human hearts.
file-qdHIQqxCkWhZME6ymOpQj50s.png
Potion of Healing
50 gp each​
This potion's red liquid glimmers when agitated. You regain 2d4+2 hit points when you drink this potion.

Last edited:
OP
D&D Character

Dungeon Master

Stoned Guardian
((hopefully not also get impaled by dragon bones.))
((
Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office
))

((Should I have that carrot in my bag now? Don't think I'll get much use out of it, but may as well bring it!))
((
Aroused Grocery Store GIF by Travis

I added it to your inventory, you pedantic lagomorph.))

Zesty Zapcrackle

Shitposting Development Manager
I have some rope, Moonsprout, but not string. It's possible Myla may have some. Nac and I just came from visiting her and she created this fantastic attachment for my crossbow! It's possible she may have what you seek.

((Also, don't forget to add a potion to your inventory! :link ))
((Are we each carrying one of the healing potions as opposed to you having 5 of them?))

Short Order finds the rest of the group

I seem to be myself again...remind me to be more vigilant when it comes to what I'm ingesting. Did any of you turn into animals recently? What's the plan? Can someone catch me up on what's been happening?

Nac McWeeble

Incense & Iron
((Are we each carrying one of the healing potions as opposed to you having 5 of them?))

Short Order finds the rest of the group

I seem to be myself again...remind me to be more vigilant when it comes to what I'm ingesting. Did any of you turn into animals recently? What's the plan? Can someone catch me up on what's been happening?
((Yeah, thought that seemed fair!))

Nah, mate. I remain a dwarf, tried an' true!

Aims'Orreh Mwuh'Bwadd

Full-time time waster
Aims crosses his arms and is huffing. Too much loafing around, not enough action.
AAAAAAAAAALRIGHT YOU LOT! It's been FOREVER AND A HALF since I last saw blood. It's time to move! Everyone, gather your things and follow me! I got some info and a direction.

Aaand he starts walking towards the entrance to the enclave. Aims walks by Short, grabs him by the arm and throws him on top of his backpack.

... with you riding up there, I'm fairly sure you wont be exploding both of us with your ice-splotions. My nipples can only take so much.

And I'll fill everyone in on the way! If you're too slow, you don't get to hear it! MARCH ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom