• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Mobile Marvel Snap

View attachment 21166

I've got Nimrod too, but I don't recall how I got him.

I know there's no realistic way to implement it but I wish there was a way to trade cosmetics because I've got a ton of Hipps and, while I appreciate his art a lot, don't like them too much as cards.
i want this bad but it's actually not a better variant than the one i'm already using.

but people need to know i'm a professional phoenix player and the only way to show that is with hipp phoenix

Carnage is 4 power, so Human Torch on turn 1, Carnage kills it on turn 2, Magik is played by the opponent on 3, Avenger plays Vibranium right. Phoenix on turn 4 revives the Torch and is now 7 power. Turn 5 Phoenix moves right, Ghost Spider played middle and pulls it there, then Strange pulls it left (Ghost Spider later ends up left because of Heimdall). Then turn 6, Phoenix moves right and Heimdall moves it left. Also moves Vibranium middle. Turn 7, Phoenix moves right and Zola. That's six moves, which gives you your 448 power from a 7 power base.

VashTheStampede

Jawneh isn't The Courier
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
It's a really nice variant.

Got Infinite this season I think quicker than I ever have done. Being up with the baby for a couple of hours on Tuesday night helped, but the fact that I came across quite a lot of bots did too. Did it with a combination of Clog, C3 with Sable and Negasonic, and Arishem.

Scream looks fine, and matches against those decks have been competitive, but as literally a one deck card I think I'm going to pass. May well open for Misery and War Machine, just because I see Misery being a card that could be relevant in future and hit in unexpected ways when it's tested.

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
ATTENTION THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

Avenger is having a really rough time hitting infinite this season. He can't get passed 95. None of his go to decks are working anymore.
THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SPOKEN :smash 🤨

Back
Top Bottom