• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Breaking Joe Biden drops out of 2024 presidential race

Maybe. But if that ends up being the case then at least it puts the naysayers on record as having voted against it, and leaves them figuring out how to explain that to voters.

It is also sending a message that we want to make it the goal of this party to secure democracy and root out corruption (yes there are corrupt democrats, but we have to start somewhere, maybe we'll see a day where the current dems are considered the right winged party in America), spread that message to the youth as they become eligible to vote and gain their votes over time. It's a long game and that is okay

Dammit! I watched half on my lunch break and was going to finish it after work, but now it's GONE :cry
Animated GIF

Starting to wish we had a straight up Politics forum because I don't wanna flood the Current Events forum with shit like this:

Georgia damn sure ain't going blue this time

Georgia is the most known state for having changed multiple laws after 2020 to both discourage and prevent Dem supporting individuals from voting. They were also the state Trump tried hardest to manipulate into cheating for him. Remember the call from Trump to Reffensberger.... "Find me 12,000 votes."

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Hey @A Challenger Approaches if you want a co-mod in this forum, I would love to help you out. :link

If you want a reign of terror, you shoulda just campaigned for you and him to become smods again.

Vash asks for a lot of things.

Most of them I like, so I don't complain.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Vash and Alu are good choices.

What kinda Democratic shithole do you think we’re running here where we have votes? These poor bastards were conscripted to their posts.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder

Either a sign that he's on the shortest shortlist for VP, or he's getting extra protection thanks to the recent assassination attempt and him stumping for Kamala in GA and such.

Last I heard he wasn't on the shortlist anymore but I hope I'm wrong.

He's my #2 preferred option.

Last I heard he wasn't on the shortlist anymore but I hope I'm wrong.

He's my #2 preferred option.
There were multiple shortlists last I saw, and the only people in common among them were Kelly and Shapiro.

I would much prefer it to not be Shapiro, so hopefully Beshear can get it. He'd absolutely dunk on JD in the VP debate and that would be incredible to watch.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
There were multiple shortlists last I saw, and the only people in common among them were Kelly and Shapiro.

I would much prefer it to not be Shapiro, so hopefully Beshear can get it. He'd absolutely dunk on JD in the VP debate and that would be incredible to watch.

I'd be  okay with Kelly, but I'm ride or die for Tim Walz.

Shapiro would be the most cynical, wonk-ass choice. So it'll be him.

More polls, more good.

That's a huge AF margin in MI though. Crazy.

For reference, I don't think there have been any recent polls showing Biden or Harris ahead in AZ or NV. And this would clearly show GA being back in the mix, with potential for NC (always a disappointment there though) and a slaughter in MI.

Might be an outlier, that MI poll.

Back
Top Bottom