GWFL Fantasy Football - Week 9 Match Ups & Discussion Thread

I'm gonna send a request for my running backs this year to be pallbearers at my funeral.

Would love for them to be able to let me down one last time.
Coffin Dancing GIF

I'm gonna send a request for my running backs this year to be pallbearers at my funeral.

Would love for them to be able to let me down one last time.
I mean you still have a decent shot to win this week.

Also I've been carried by my Egyptian God wide receiver, Amon-Ra St Brown. That dude has had a monster season.

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder
I mean you still have a decent shot to win this week.

Also I've been carried by my Egyptian God wide receiver, Amon-Ra St Brown. That dude has had a monster season.
Disappear Cbs GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Looking like the championship game is all but decided. I pulled out the comeback after a rough year, but Cole has a tough team himself
Alu, I'm gonna speak to you in our hidden Masshole language that no one else will understand. but given who I carried on my team all year, I have 2 words for you.

Brady. Magic.

Cooper is the 2nd player ever to have 200 yards for 3 different teams I think
Cooper broke the Browns all time record for most yards in a game. Also the first Browns WR to have two back to back 1000+ yard seasons. Even with the QB situation we have, they all know to feed Cooper because he is that good.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Whatever it says on the left.

@Mark do we have a "won a GWF fantasy league" badge? Might be useful to have those for the various leagues and such (also I expect it'll be easy to get a decent number of people in March Madness since that's a set it and forget it deal).

We do not, but there’s no reason we can’t add one. Unless you have some ideas, I’ll see what I can find and report back.

Back
Top Bottom