GWFL Fantasy Football - Week 9 Match Ups & Discussion Thread

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Just trying to help
The Simpsons GIF

I won this week here by 1.5 and lost in my money league by .5 thanks to the Cincinnati kicker hitting the game winner. What a tight week.
I needed that win too, and now I'm virtually eliminated since I'm way too far behind in points to win a tiebreaker. I'm in three leagues, and my money league is the only one I have clinched a playoff spot in so far. My other non-money league will come down to next week where me and the other bubble person are facing each other for the last playoff spot.

Okay so who we predicting makes the final two spots?

I'm going to guess Alu and Cole.
Well my #1 overall pick is about to be back in action, so it would be a good time to sneak into the playoffs.

Based on the projected scores, as the stand now, it'll end up being:

#1: 10-4 (@The Eye in the Sky! )
#2: 9-5 (@VashTheStampede )
#3: 8-6 (@Cole )
#4: 8-6 ([USERGROUP=18]@Alu[/USERGROUP] )

The tiebreaker between me and Cole: he'd have 1752.14 points for over my 1734.54. A 17.6 point difference over the course of 14 weeks.

Well my #1 overall pick is about to be back in action, so it would be a good time to sneak into the playoffs.

The tiebreaker between me and Cole: he'd have 1752.14 points for over my 1734.54. A 17.6 point difference over the course of 14 weeks.
To be fair, I'm not sure if I've ever been projected to win a game this year. It just seems to happen :chuckle

I hope to ruin this

I'm so frustrated because I think it was 3 weeks ago I lost a close game on a bad decision where my fiance said to me (as she was doing all my fantasy sports for me so I wasn't on screens for ages) you should play this guy he looks stronger than the other. I said no. I'd have won.

Edit: Found it. It was Week 11 she said I should pick Chandler over Spears, I lost to Spiner by 5

Back
Top Bottom