GWFL Fantasy Football - Week 9 Match Ups & Discussion Thread

I'm gonna send a request for my running backs this year to be pallbearers at my funeral.

Would love for them to be able to let me down one last time.
Coffin Dancing GIF

I mean you still have a decent shot to win this week.

Also I've been carried by my Egyptian God wide receiver, Amon-Ra St Brown. That dude has had a monster season.
Disappear Cbs GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Looking like the championship game is all but decided. I pulled out the comeback after a rough year, but Cole has a tough team himself
Alu, I'm gonna speak to you in our hidden Masshole language that no one else will understand. but given who I carried on my team all year, I have 2 words for you.

Brady. Magic.

Cooper is the 2nd player ever to have 200 yards for 3 different teams I think
Cooper broke the Browns all time record for most yards in a game. Also the first Browns WR to have two back to back 1000+ yard seasons. Even with the QB situation we have, they all know to feed Cooper because he is that good.

Whatever it says on the left.

@Mark do we have a "won a GWF fantasy league" badge? Might be useful to have those for the various leagues and such (also I expect it'll be easy to get a decent number of people in March Madness since that's a set it and forget it deal).

We do not, but there’s no reason we can’t add one. Unless you have some ideas, I’ll see what I can find and report back.

Back