Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Volume XIV - Day 1

Who should the villagers lynch? (5 votes required)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, again same reason I shot last night - time does not favor my participation on this end of the cycle.

But it should be noted that the game started with 3 Strong and 5 Regular. All 3 Strong are accounted for, 2 of the Regular are confirmed.

There are only 3 slots left.

As of this post there are two viable trains of thought. I would implore the Solo Killer to consider how close the town is to losing, factor in that the wolves 100% have a Blind Wolf and will find you, and do what is in their own best interest. Kill wolves.

I already knew who I was shooting before I shot Jawneh to pierce that veil. If I'm alive tomorrow, I'm shooting them. :tease

Share your spreadsheet
I don't have one yet, and at this point I won't make one unless I survive the day today.
So what's his aura, chief?

You can't say "village team." Be more specific.

Edit: The lowercase "g" doesn't cut it. :tease
Lee's aura is Good. Capital G. Which is why I eliminated the idea of Lee being a solo or killer because it wasn't Unknown. But because nobody had been looking that way, I didn't want to say anything unless I had to defend him. (or me lol)

Lee

XF Wizard
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Commissioner
I don't have one yet, and at this point I won't make one unless I survive the day today.

Lee's aura is Good. Capital G. Which is why I eliminated the idea of Lee being a solo or killer because it wasn't Unknown. But because nobody had been looking that way, I didn't want to say anything unless I had to defend him. (or me lol)
Not only is my aura Good, it is great. See I am not a werewolf.

Ps. I’m not a werewolf.

Not only is my aura Good, it is great. See I am not a werewolf.

Ps. I’m not a werewolf.
I know who I'm voting for next
Lies No GIF

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
So there's two people out here clearing innocents.

Kat who "cleared" Benzine and FR. 50% verified.
Tommy who "cleared" Lee.

Meanwhile,
shortkut checked Jawneh and Kat, saw red. Accurate.
I checked Tommy and Jump, saw red - both are refusing to vote for eachother but instead trying to cast doubt on me.

Are the wolves being this obvious in Day 1?

So there's two people out here clearing innocents.

Kat who "cleared" Benzine and FR. 50% verified.
Tommy who "cleared" Lee.

Meanwhile,
I checked Tommy and Jump, saw red - both are refusing to vote for eachother but instead trying to cast doubt on me.

Are the wolves being this obvious in Day 1?
So there's one person out here trying to force a lynch based on make believe.

TD who "saw red" but decided to not say anything until 12 hours after the day started to "see Raine's results" despite Raine taking her shot hours after the day started.

Meanwhile,
I checked #1 (Lee), saw Good aura - kept it to myself because it doesn't make sense to reveal myself this early with no pressure.

Are you really unable to see how you are just as guilty of nothing as me? We have the exact same type of information. Only you and I can confirm it today.

1706638310444.png

Last edited:
So there's one person out here trying to force a lynch based on make believe.

TD who "saw red" but decided to not say anything until 12 hours after the day started to "see Raine's results" despite Raine taking her shot hours after the day started.

Meanwhile,
I checked #1 (Lee), saw Good aura - kept it to myself because it doesn't make sense to reveal myself this early with no pressure.

Are you really unable to see how you are just as guilty of nothing as me? We have the exact same type of information. Only you and I can confirm it today. You are encouraging people to believe your read and make another hasty kill after losing two others to a false seer claim. I am trying to make it to another day to get another read. We are not the same.
Let me understand what's happening.

Tommy, you accused TD of withholding information that could be valuable (red read) for 12 hours.

TD responded by saying you also withheld information, and he withheld to see the results of Raine's shot.

Why is his answer not acceptable? I know you waited because you didn't have a red read, but why is it hard to believe he waited until the kill result? He essentially went to bed before he revealed anything.

Why is his answer not acceptable? I know you waited because you didn't have a red read, but why is it hard to believe he waited until the kill result? He essentially went to bed before he revealed anything.
He was here at 9:03 PM. If you see that two people you checked are red, you tell the town that. Raine took her shot at 10:40pm. For two hours, TD knew that at least one of two people he read were bad, but instead waited until killing roles were used up (both gunners, priest). I'm not saying it's impossible or unacceptable. I'm just saying it doesn't make sense.

I'm not going to come out on day one and say "hey guys I checked Lee and he's good" for no reason if there's no heat on anyone. Why bring unnecessary attention to myself or someone else? After all the kills this morning, TD decided that was the right time to say he knows someone else is bad? It just sounds too easy. I have a hard time believing TD would do this. Not someone else, TD.

• Haha
Reactions: TD
I know I asked a question but I'll post some more thoughts.

We have info. It's from someone who is unconfirmed (TD) and is a 50/50 info (Tommy/GW).

Is this good enough info to take action on? If we don't, what do we do tomorrow? Continue not taking action? Or ignore TD entirely and lynch randomly?

I think we've got to make a decision. And as far as I can tell we've got 5 options.
1. Lynch TD to see if he's a seer to confirm his read (worst option imo).
2. Lynch Tommy. (50% if TD is telling the truth)
3. Lynch GW. (50% of TD is telling the truth)
4. Lynch someone else randomly (low odds, I'm no statistician)
5. Lynch no one. Essentially in the same position tomorrow but with more dead townies (tied with worst option)

I vote either 2 or 3. Since Tommy has at least come forward with a role reveal and result (Lee good), I'm switching to GW. For now at least.

No, we don't.

I have at least one wolf. You're just saying someone is Good after you have been accused.
No, I have at least one Good read. You're just saying someone is bad after killing roles have been used up.

See how it's the same? Nothing can be proven. Conveniently for you after the killing roles are gone and the only judge is a lynch. Very convenient.

• Sus!
Tommy protest too much I say.

Bonafide wolf.

I stake my reputation on it.
Again, defending myself is protesting too much? Do I just stop trying because you said you had a red read after all the killing roles are used up and the only thing that can prove you right is a lynch? I can keep repeating stuff too.

• Sus!
Then why are you protecting Jump?
I'm not, but if I vote for Jump then that means I believe what you're saying, which I don't. I'm stuck in this position of not wanting to vote for myself or Jump, not trusting you, but also not wanting to botch a lynch vote today. Aside from our debate taking place, there's really been no more info around and I feel like the wolves are just sitting back letting us go at it because it's easier for them to say nothing.

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
I'm not, but if I vote for Jump then that means I believe what you're saying, which I don't. I'm stuck in this position of not wanting to vote for myself or Jump, not trusting you, but also not wanting to botch a lynch vote today. Aside from our debate taking place, there's really been no more info around and I feel like the wolves are just sitting back letting us go at it because it's easier for them to say nothing.
Okay.

Let me phrase it this way.

How would I benefit from a Day 1 fake red claim if I'm not who I said I am?

If it gets disproven, I'm dead.

Okay.

Let me phrase it this way.

How would I benefit from a Day 1 fake red claim if I'm not who I said I am?

If it gets disproven, I'm dead.
I guess the same way Kat benefited the wolves by claiming spirit, but at this point you can't die today. Making a claim and getting someone other than yourself killed is a way to make it to the next day. If we lynch me and you see that I'm good, it doesn't instantly make your "read" fake because it involves two people. The town could opt to believe you again and lynch/shoot Jump, or you. So this buys two days of more time if it's done right. And I know you can pull off this crazy shit.

@TD I'd be willing to vote for Jump if it meant you backing off me for the day. That way, if you are a seer, you can get another read, and I'll get another read. If Jump is bad, then we have more info tomorrow from both of us. If Jump is good, then a kill role can decide to kill me/us tomorrow. I think this is better than arguing in circles about why/when we did/didn't say stuff. Then I'd have more reason to believe your late read. But if I'm the target today, I will not let it go because it's a bad call.

Sure, but which SK can accurately pick a wolf? I need time to get into character
Evil Detective
Aura: Unknown
Cannot be killed by the wolves at night. At night, can compare two players. If they belong to the same team, the Evil Detective will be told that both players belong to the same team. If they belong to different teams, both players will be killed. The Evil Detective can compare players against themselves, which always guarantees that the other player will die.

If you can figure out how to make it work on Day 1, I'll be impressed. It would actually kinda make sense since no one died to an SK. Again, the odds of you being bad is almost nil, but I could see the Evil Dick being in this game.

Evil Detective
Aura: Unknown
Cannot be killed by the wolves at night. At night, can compare two players. If they belong to the same team, the Evil Detective will be told that both players belong to the same team. If they belong to different teams, both players will be killed. The Evil Detective can compare players against themselves, which always guarantees that the other player will die.

If you can figure out how to make it work on Day 1, I'll be impressed. It would actually kinda make sense since no one died to an SK. Again, the odds of you being bad is almost nil, but I could see the Evil Dick being in this game.
I can’t be evil dick since jawneh and kat were on different teams… wait, maybe I am. It doesn’t specify how they will die and both jawneh and kat are now dead
Top Hat Duck GIF

• Hmm
Reactions: Kat
good morning

i will read for you shortkut and make a choice

a summary of overnight would be good too tho
  1. Kat claimed spirit seer
  2. I claimed spirit seer
  3. Raine shot and killed jawneh for fear he was a better gunner than her
  4. Fool watered kat
  5. Kat as wolfvenger killed alu who was bell ringer
  6. TD comes out as another spirit seer saying Tommy and GWJ came up as red
  7. Tommy and TD bicker, using the same logic to call each other guilty
  8. Tommy claims aura seer and says Lee is good
  9. Lee repeatedly says he is not a wolf
  10. Today had a lot of excitement so I was rejuvenated for wolf until step 7 when it started to feel like a drag again

TD

10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
@TD I'd be willing to vote for Jump if it meant you backing off me for the day. That way, if you are a seer, you can get another read, and I'll get another read. If Jump is bad, then we have more info tomorrow from both of us. If Jump is good, then a kill role can decide to kill me/us tomorrow. I think this is better than arguing in circles about why/when we did/didn't say stuff. Then I'd have more reason to believe your late read. But if I'm the target today, I will not let it go because it's a bad call.
I am fine with either of you dying.

However. I'm going to wait to see who else says or does what.

If the vote is you or Jump, I'll be satisfied because I know for a fact one of you are a wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom