Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Volume XIV - Day 1

Who should the villagers lynch? (5 votes required)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
scarlett johansson celebrity GIF
Colin Jost Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Oh I think they're both sus AF, it's just a choice of who first. I already clicked the button on Tommy and I'd have to go through a while process of changing it.

We can kill GW tomorrow.
Or you can change vote, I can get another read tonight, and then you can kill me if Jump isn't a wolf. There's a gunner with another shot. My death would be inevitable at this point but I am willing to provide at least one more check before you determine that my aura seer claim is weak. We lost two townies today and I am fighting for my life to prevent another one. Jump is not trying anything at all really. Passenger comes to mind.

so? TD had a role claim after the massacre, too...
So... If we trust TD and it's a true 50/50, I'll vote for the one that seems more likely to be a wolf,.

Which to me is the one laying low since no one is leaning* that direction and not the one disclosing their role, night action, and result

Last edited:
  • Hmm
Reactions: TD
@Fool's Requiem @Lee @shortkut @Ben , care to give thoughts on why Tommy over GW?
I’m suspicious of both. GWJ seems fine with whatever outcome. As a wolf, I’d be shitting my pants if I were him. They are already down one wolf, and if TD is to be believed, they are about to be down a second one. That’s horrible for a wolf victory after 2 days. Worst case scenario, Tommy is innocent and GWJ is guilty, we kill GWJ tomorrow. We still have a gunner shot

Best case scenario, Tommy is guilty and we get him today with the lynch

• They’re Right, You Know?
Having said all I've said, I still believe a lynch is needed as it's at least info. I'll go back to vote Tommy as there's already enough to lynch. Is he's innocent. Definitely look at TD/GW, and Ben as wolf suspects.

I think if Tommy is innocent only one of TD or GW are wolves, but it could be both.

If Tommy is innocent Lee is most likely innocent as Tommy said he's blue.

• Agree
I know we're 4 hours until night phase, so my lynch is pretty certain, but I'd like to just say that I'm pretty shocked that it's worse off to provide the info you have, defend yourself, and try to survive - vs doing nothing but saying lol and posting gifs. I've said all I can, I've provided pretty good reasoning behind why I did things and why I challenged things, I offered to perform another read on literally anybody to prove myself, yet I am still the one heading to the block. Essentially, the town decided which information to rally around and it is the information that implicates me. I've offered alternative solutions that involve me dying tomorrow instead of today, but it seems that the town prefers to settle this without someone who can actually provide information. That's all good. I literally have nothing left to give, so cheers for the absolutely insane day of deaths and avenges, and best of luck with the rest. Deciding between Jump and TD tomorrow probably won't take long. The town can still win it with no more mistakes and nailing the SK.

Essentially, the town decided which information to rally around and it is the information that implicates me. I've offered alternative solutions that involve me dying tomorrow instead of today, but it seems that the town prefers to settle this without someone who can actually provide information.
I don't know about this whole "town" thing. There are 10 players currently left alive; half of them are anti-town. You have 6 votes. I have not voted, and am one of two confirmed members of said town.

And yet... nothing. Not a single, solitary peep, from the people that typically hem and haw about "that seemed too easy" or "that sure is a lot of wolves voting."

Very strange.

Consider the following, as well: Only 3 unaccounted for RRVs remain. If you are who you say you are, Lee is what you say he is, and for the sake of argument let's say Jumpy is who he says he is... I WONDER WHO EVERYONE ELSE IS?? 🤔

Further: Spirit Seers ain't gonna do a goddamn thing against Blind Wolf and Wolf Seer. There is, without a doubt, at least one Blind Wolf in play. It is being used the way I would have used it, one of the ways that makes it extraordinarily powerful. That is, you do not use the Blind Wolf to directly kill Strongs - you use it to know who they are and you turn them against one another like filthy, degenerate weasels! :chuckle

As someone that just had a Spirit Seer against two Blind Wolves: You know how many Red reads I got? Zero. Now, RNG is RNG...

But I don't like the cut of y'all's jib on this one.

^ This is what a townie post looks like, btw. And I've spent more time on dinner, dishes and D&D than I have reading whatever I missed and typing this up.

Also I still haven't voted.

I don't know about this whole "town" thing. There are 10 players currently left alive; half of them are anti-town. You have 6 votes. I have not voted, and am one of two confirmed members of said town.

And yet... nothing. Not a single, solitary peep, from the people that typically hem and haw about "that seemed too easy" or "that sure is a lot of wolves voting."

Very strange.

Consider the following, as well: Only 3 unaccounted for RRVs remain. If you are who you say you are, Lee is what you say he is, and for the sake of argument let's say Jumpy is who he says he is... I WONDER WHO EVERYONE ELSE IS?? 🤔

Further: Spirit Seers ain't gonna do a goddamn thing against Blind Wolf and Wolf Seer. There is, without a doubt, at least one Blind Wolf in play. It is being used the way I would have used it, one of the ways that makes it extraordinarily powerful. That is, you do not use the Blind Wolf to directly kill Strongs - you use it to know who they are and you turn them against one another like filthy, degenerate weasels! :chuckle

As someone that just had a Spirit Seer against two Blind Wolves: You know how many Red reads I got? Zero. Now, RNG is RNG...

^ This is what a townie post looks like, btw. And I've spent more time on dinner, dishes and D&D than I have reading whatever I missed and typing this up.

I think Raine makes a lot of sense and I'm very nervous about voting for Tommy.

By the by, I'm a RRV.

Very strange.

So.... TD or Jumpman?

Very strange.

I also have pointed out there likely hood of wolves voting for Tommy if he's innocent. Namely, TD, GWJ, and Ben (if Tommy's innocent)

So.... TD or Jumpman?
I mean, it's exceedingly obvious that I'm going to shoot my good friend TD in his tortlicious booty if I'm permitted to live. :giggle

There are two scenarios that I entertain right now. But first, I think this is officially where things stand:

day_1.png

Scenario 1) Most/all wolves have a bogus role claim in place. Typically this would only happen if TD, or someone else that wanted to be pushy - I'll not rule out Kat - bent their arm to do it. So, TD gets shot.

Scenario 2) Kat did her thing, but the other wolves are trying to skirt the line at best. As a general principle I would like to extend some leeway for Ben and, well, Lee... however... y'know. In this scenario, Jumpy gets shot before Tommy. But I've also missed all of Tommy's turning to the darkside so I'm unfamiliar with how he's chosen to go about becoming a Fibber McFibster. :tease

Alsoalso, less than an hour remains. If we change, it's probably just going to result in no lynch.

Which then leaves it in the hands of the SK... which could be good (Serial Killer, Illusionist) or very funny (Arsonist).

• This Is Fine
Apologies, I didn't mean to lump you in with everyone else as if that was to indicate insignificance or ignorance.

Very strange.
I pointed out a lot of strange things but the town (besides you :D) has spoken. I think it makes entirely more sense to kill Jump rather than me because at the very least, I can provide a read tomorrow. But I don't think anyone is going to believe my claim due to the timing and the target I picked. Oh well. I said quite literally everything I could, which only made me look worse in the end.
Exactly. People got so caught up in today's calamity that out of the top three suspects to lynch, two of them are supposedly seers. This is where we're at these days lol. I'd be able to help cut through this tomorrow but, ya know. I got a date with a noose, I guess.

Really does not feel to me like Tommy is a wolf (although hope I'm wrong) so I'm just gonna go with the other side of the coin and vote TD so that I can blame you guys later if it's wrong.
Change it to ol' @shortkut and I'm sold.

TD isn't presently online which means he's being a good kid, so I'd feel extra bad about doing him in (without using the weapon so haphazardly handed to me lol).

• Hugs
Change it to ol' @shortkut and I'm sold.

TD isn't presently online which means he's being a good kid, so I'd feel extra bad about doing him in (without using the weapon so haphazardly handed to me lol).
Well since you're definitely innocent I'm more than happy to vote in line, but I'm quite surprised to hear shortkut? Maybe I have not read thoroughly enough?

Really does not feel to me like Tommy is a wolf (although hope I'm wrong) so I'm just gonna go with the other side of the coin and vote TD so that I can blame you guys later if it's wrong.
It's frustrating, the way I see it is this:

If TD knows what he is saying is right,
and Tommy Boy knows what he is saying is right,
that logically means that Jump is the obvious target.

It's entirely possible for TD to be right about Jump, and I feel quite dumb for doubting his claim as hard as I did earlier because I thought it was just so far from possible after what just happened. However, in retrospect, I see that if I had embraced his claim while defending myself, this would have likely worked out a lot better. So, there are things I could have done to prevent my untimely death. My assertiveness was displaced with aggression from being accused. Had I just taken a step back and talked it out, explained myself a little better without doubting other people around me, we could have had a different result. It would be silly to blame the town for this one, I definitely have some of the onus on me.

• Cheers!
Well since you're definitely innocent I'm more than happy to vote in line, but I'm quite surprised to hear shortkut? Maybe I have not read thoroughly enough?
I don't like that he led us into the Wolf Avenger, essentially. Kat said she checked you and FR. shortkut immediately followed up saying he checked Kat and Jawneh.

The entire thing is/was horribly calculated and I don't trust a single part of it. đź‘€

• Seen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom