Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Volume XIV - Day 1

Who should the villagers lynch? (5 votes required)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of who we vote, we get information... hopefully. Would be nice to get a wolf, though. Benzine has his vote on Jumpman. @shortkut what say you?
I’m 50/50 on them. Early on I said I would join the majority for them
I still kinda think TD is full of shit
vwey strong possibility, but we have to take some chance. With how crazy this day was, we can’t just not have a lynch on day 1
Actually I went ahead and voted for shortkut regardless 'cause that's how I roll and I have other things to attend to before the night gets too long in the tooth.

I am always 100% fine making terrible mistakes and awful life choices. ;)
at least someone thinks of me

I don't like that he led us into the Wolf Avenger, essentially. Kat said she checked you and FR. shortkut immediately followed up saying he checked Kat and Jawneh.

The entire thing is/was horribly calculated and I don't trust a single part of it. 👀
that would be kinda a good play but i think that it's just more likely that he got the ss right.

I don't like that he led us into the Wolf Avenger, essentially. Kat said she checked you and FR. shortkut immediately followed up saying he checked Kat and Jawneh.

The entire thing is/was horribly calculated and I don't trust a single part of it. 👀
Checking 5 and 10 is easy math. Easy is good. If I had picked random numbers like 3 and 14 then yeah, super sus. The only acceptable choices when you have 2 numbers to pick are the following

5, 10
6, 9
7, 11
1, 2
1, 16 (14 in this case)
4, 2 (42 or part of 420)

I've considered the possibility of the wolves baiting us into killed a good guy and then the Avenger wolf for a twofer. But I feel like that requires a lot of variables to pull off.

I've considered the possibility of the wolves baiting us into killed a good guy and then the Avenger wolf for a twofer. But I feel like that requires a lot of variables to pull off.
...It requires TD. Or me, I guess, but that's clearly not the case.

Like I hate to say "TD would definitely do this" or "Cole would definitely do that" BUT there's a really damn good reason that line of thinking is popular. It takes an aggressive playstyle to do that, and not many amongst our community have shown a strong predilection for it.

And I'm not going to forget about this, either, taken at time of FIRIN' MUH laser PEWPEW

7994-edd35bda34877be4a0aff8081733d2a7.jpg

• This Is Fine
Reactions: TD
How does that imply TD is bad? If GWJ is bad, then TD is right. The wolves would be stupid to willingly sacrifice two members like Raine was theorizing
There's room for TD (evil) saying he got red read on Tommy (good) and GWJ (evil).

Convince town to kill Tommy

Town then goes for GWJ.

TD (evil) looks good because he handed over a wolf. But it also wasted a lot of time and energy

There's room for TD (evil) saying he got red read on Tommy (good) and GWJ (evil).

Town then goes for GWJ.

TD (evil) looks good because he handed over a wolf. But it also wasted a lot of time and energy
That’s the same theory Raine had with me and Kat. They can’t both be true, lol

Town then goes for GWJ.

However, if TD is good, and one of Tommy and GWJ is evil, might as well vote for GWJ who has put up no defense, not Tommy who has
This is what I tried saying earlier but my aggressiveness made me look really bad. Thank you for at least considering this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom