GWF Zell Wolf Version XII - Day 1

Who should the villagers lynch? (5 votes required)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Have we all chimed in? Anyone got anything else other than Local saying prime numbers are neat? And someone rocking Fool's socks off?

And did you all remember to vote Benzine?

we best have some discussion about what we're going to do. 6 townies, 3 wolves, 1 solo killer, 1 of the solo voter. do we think we need to kill?

it seems local is a seer, not much arguing, but he could easily be lying, of course. but we would hopefully get more info tomorrow... but hopefully info about who he actually thinks is good too.

i am not an information role.

i would like to know if we think we're gonna kill and who, because when you guys wake up you may have time to vote and what not but i'll be fully asleep.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
we best have some discussion about what we're going to do. 6 townies, 3 wolves, 1 solo killer, 1 of the solo voter. do we think we need to kill?
I dont think we need to yet. No lynch means the solo role doesn't get nothing done today. Wolves and dick at best account for 3 kills. That'd be a townie for wolves and townie + solo for dick. 4/3/1 would be pretty nasty though for sure.

i would like to know if we think we're gonna kill and who, because when you guys wake up you may have time to vote and what not but i'll be fully asleep.
You know where my heart is set. But apart from that, I got some feels down on Tommy, Jumpy, and... I'll put Alu there as I still dont know what that man does.

I dont think we need to yet. No lynch means the solo role doesn't get nothing done today. Wolves and dick at best account for 3 kills. That'd be a townie for wolves and townie + solo for dick. 4/3/1 would be pretty nasty though for sure.

You know where my heart is set. But apart from that, I got some feels down on Tommy, Jumpy, and... I'll put Alu there as I still dont know what that man does.
Angry Cursing GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I does what I do.

I knew it's been fairly rough overall in these wolf games, but I never thought I'd be randomly attack by unsolicited dick tits. :sadpanda
This game is already off the rails. Tommy not voting Benzine has me wondering what the fuck has become of these games and I'm questioning my ability to push forward.

I knew it's been fairly rough overall in these wolf games, but I never thought I'd be randomly attack by unsolicited dick tits. :sadpanda
I almost Google image searched dicktits to try to find something to post in response to this, but then I remembered how the internet works and decided I didn’t want to risk scarring my retinas

This game is already off the rails. Tommy not voting Benzine has me wondering what the fuck has become of these games and I'm questioning my ability to push forward.
Is Tommy so good at lying now, that if he is a wolf with benzine, he can outwardly campaign to have people not vote for benzine?

Or is he a wolf outwardly campaigning to say Benzine is not a wolf with that being true, expecting everyone to vote Benzine anyway and thus proving Tommy as right
I think if people are going to say something like I "know" someone is innocent then you should probably come with backup information. Otherwise, you are all sus to me and the only persons I trust are Christina (cookies) and TD (not playing).

I almost Google image searched dicktits to try to find something to post in response to this, but then I remembered how the internet works and decided I didn’t want to risk scarring my retinas
@Christina ’s reaction to this post makes me think she did the search out of curiosity…

@Christina if you did the search, use 👀 reaction. If you did not, use 🍪

I'm more worried about the people that haven't really chimed in vs the rest of the people that have. Laying low is always what wolves need to do. Not role claim, not accuse others, just kind of roll with what others are saying. I had absolutely no reason not to vote Benzine, but I wanted to see what would happen if I didn't do The Thing I always do.

Perfectly valid to think I'm sus for that. I have no claims to know anything, I have no info about anyone at all. So knowing that, who so easily campaigned to go after anyone who didn't vote for Benzine outright? With a potential fool in the game?

Hmm...

I'm more worried about the people that haven't really chimed in vs the rest of the people that have. Laying low is always what wolves need to do. Not role claim, not accuse others, just kind of roll with what others are saying. I had absolutely no reason not to vote Benzine, but I wanted to see what would happen if I didn't do The Thing I always do.

Perfectly valid to think I'm sus for that. I have no claims to know anything, I have no info about anyone at all. So knowing that, who so easily campaigned to go after anyone who didn't vote for Benzine outright? With a potential fool in the game?

Hmm...
YOU FUCKING TAKE YOUR LOGIC BACK!

First they corrupt you to lying, and now you're.... SCHEMING!

Who Are You Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Hmm...
Can there be a fool and evil detective in the same game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom