GWF Zell Wolf Version XII - Day 1

Who should the villagers lynch? (5 votes required)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we really want to murder someone during the day, I'm good for Tommy, Jumpy or Alu.

But if we don't want to murder, then voting Benzine is like keeping the local wildlife from overpopulating, you know.
Are you saying you have the ability to murder during the day? Or are you saying you'd be fine with that happening to any of us three and it not being done by you?

I do think so need to lynch someone
@GwJumpman volunteers as tribute.

Jennifer Lawrence Volunteer GIF

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Your feels are just people not voting for Benzine.
At this moment that's everyone minus Jon so... It's nearly as good as randomly lynching anyone tbh.

Are you saying you have the ability to murder during the day? Or are you saying you'd be fine with that happening to any of us three and it not being done by you?
Sadly no. With day murder I meant us coming together to lynch someone.

I did learn a little bit from the game couple games ago where TD was the fool and I should've went with my gut to shoot someone. And that would've been Local. Who was a wolf then. Hmm...

Are you a wolfie again Local? Are you staying slightly quieter after your prime numbers to stay hidden from my feelsies?

At this moment that's everyone minus Jon so... It's nearly as good as randomly lynching anyone tbh.

Sadly no. With day murder I meant us coming together to lynch someone.

I did learn a little bit from the game couple games ago where TD was the fool and I should've went with my gut to shoot someone. And that would've been Local. Who was a wolf then. Hmm...

Are you a wolfie again Local? Are you staying slightly quieter after your prime numbers to stay hidden from my feelsies?
Nope, I'm just not able to commit as much time. Which is consistent to the last few weeks/months of my games.

I will try my best to contribution what I can and make the most of it when I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom