GWF Zell Wolf Version XII - Day 1

Who should the villagers lynch? (5 votes required)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
I vote canadaguy
Youre Wrong Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

I'm a bit hesitant to believe there's a rock thrown at the very beginning of the first day, but maybe the best thing to do is tag one or two people randomly just in case? Bully is strong, but if you want to kill someone you got to spend 2 days doing it. We got 13 people only in this game. Might just be best to toss rocks every day.

It's still very weird to throw a rock right off the bat at someone without at least waiting to see if people claim things or anything. YOLO rocks? But I also don't understand why anyone would say they got rock'd if they weren't?
I think the Bully saw I was #3 and immediately tossed a rock even though the numbers in Zell's previous posts despite those numbers not indicating the third player was a wolf.

Or someone took note that I haven't been wolf in a while and wanted to play the odds.

Just out here tending my crops while the town trying to kill itself
Pitter Patter GIF by Crave

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
I think the Bully saw I was #3 and immediately tossed a rock even though the numbers in Zell's previous posts despite those numbers not indicating the third player was a wolf.

Or someone took note that I haven't been wolf in a while and wanted to play the odds.

Pitter Patter GIF by Crave
Yous knows a good letterkenny gif whens yous sees one and that's what's I appreciates about yous FR

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
No @VashTheStampede or @TD or @Tubby23 who's gonna do all the posting?

How is everyone doing? How are you Saturdays going? Highlight, lowlight?

It's Sunday morning 10am here. Nothing planned, just relaxing. I will do some laundry, tidy my office, and mostly play games and post here. I will make roast beef or steaks for dinner.
It's 4 pm here and I haven't been out of bed for longer than ten minutes all day, so pretty great. I should probably go eat soon though.

It's time someone took control here... And that person is me. We're all on board to follow my orders right?
That depends. What are your orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom