GWF Zell Wolf Version XII - Day 1

Who should the villagers lynch? (5 votes required)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's a mistake you have SOMETHING to contribute.
I Think You Should Leave Tim Robinson GIF by The Lonely Island

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
is the hatezine so strong that people can now pick my numbers during the first night? i appreciate it tommy but i don't think that's gonna stop jawneh from voting for me day 1
It's true. I can't talk for Jon or Tommy or anyone else, but I'm going to be doing it no matter what. Until I don't.

No @VashTheStampede or @TD or @Tubby23 who's gonna do all the posting?

How is everyone doing? How are you Saturdays going? Highlight, lowlight?

It's Sunday morning 10am here. Nothing planned, just relaxing. I will do some laundry, tidy my office, and mostly play games and post here. I will make roast beef or steaks for dinner.
I am watching Hell's Kitchen eating a nice italian lunch of chicken marsala and mash. I just bought some really potent live rosin yesterday and am having a nice vape as well. Snowing here for the first time in 500 something days. It is a good day so far.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
1, 3, 5, 7, 11. Of them 1 being a questionable prime number.

No @VashTheStampede or @TD or @Tubby23 who's gonna do all the posting?
I dont think I can muster enough energy to do that kind of posting anymore.

I mean I could, but the quality of shitposting I can manage in that quantity would warrant me a slap from Mark about spamming nonsense garbage. And that's saying something.

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
And myself, I'm playing some Tarkov right now. Good fun for me. Looting, scooting, and clicking heads. Currently somehow stuck in a loading screen after a raid. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom