Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Version XI Day 6

Who should the villagers lynch? (3 votes required)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ultimately, what it boils down to is none of us want to have to come into a wolf thread and shut it down because people are going back and forth. It’s one thing for a CE thread to get locked discussing a sensitive topic, it’s another for a GAME to get to a point that a staff member has to intervene for the sake of stopping an all-out shit show. On the same token, none of us want to come to a place intended to be a respite from the rest of the world and deal with the same bullshit you’d deal with at your job, your family reunion, or your high school reunion. This whole thing could be completely avoided in the simplest of manners.

If I offend you or hurt your feelings, address me about it. If I don’t give a fuck, then I’m a dick and should be dealt with. If I give a fuck and make an effort to not trip those triggers again, don’t hold it against me if I don’t get it right 100% of the time. The effort is more important than the success rate. So long as everyone is TRYING not to fuck people up, whether it’s emotionally, mentally, or whatever, we’ll be in a much better place. Accountability is going to go a long way resolving this, because it isn’t any one individual’s fault that this happened. As @Raine pointed out in a million words… there are far too many moving parts to achieve any semblance of perfection.
This is a much better quantity of words

I'm gonna pull into McDonalds and just order a black coffee. NO HAPPY MEALS.
Happy Meal Singing GIF by The Verge

Back
Top Bottom