Zell Wolf GWF Zell Wolf Version XI Day 6

Who should the villagers lynch? (3 votes required)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The day will start at 8:30 am

Dictionary: https://gwforums.com/threads/zell-wolf-role-dictionary-and-hall-of-fame.427/

And here's the list of players:

@Ben
@Benzine
@canadaguy
@Dean
@Fool's Requiem
@GwJumpman
@Jawneh
@Jon

@Kat
@Raine
@shortkut
@Smacktard

@TD
@Tommy Boy
@Tubby23
@VashTheStampede

And here are the roles:

Village team:
3x Random Strong Villager
7x Random Regular Villager

Caveat: There will be NO MORE than one person who has a "speak with the dead" role. There will also be no more than one person with a "lock players up at night" role. There may be none of either, but there won't be multiple.

Wolf team:
4x Random Wolf

The random werewolf can be any of the numbered wolves (except regular werewolf) listed in the dictionary. The Sorcerer, Werewolf, and Werewolf Fan will not be in the game.

Solo team:
1x Random Killer

Solo team:
1x Random Non-Violent

Cupid and the Instigator will not BOTH be in the game.

Rules:
Nights will be 12 hours and days will be 24 hours. The end of the next period will be clearly posted.

You may edit your posts for clarity. If you edit out an action (like shooting someone) and you get caught I'm killing you.

Votes will be conducted via poll. The poll will close exactly at the deadline. You have unlimited changes until that point. If this sucks we'll go back, even if it's mid-game (not mid-day).

There will be a minimum number of votes required to lynch. Usually this number will be around the number of villagers / 2 - 1. In the event of a tie, nobody is lynched. In the event that the minimum number of votes is not reached, nobody is lynched.

Skips require a skip vote from every player. They'll be posted in the forum as usual. Once you vote to skip, you cannot unskip.

Night events will go in the following priority order regardless of when the PMs are sent to me:

Wolf Nightmare activates
Wolf Shaman/Confusion activates
Medium/Ritualist revive spell
Wolves break out of warden prison
Wolf seer check
Blind Wolf check
Illusionist disguise
Beast Trap ensnares an evil
Flagger redirect
Doctor protect
Bodyguard protect
Witch protect
Tough Guy protect
Violinist check
Detective check
Aura Seer check
Voodoo wolf / Librarian mute
Marksman shot
Witch kill (if not killed by marksman, otherwise potion unused)
Jailer/Warden kill (if not killed by marksman/witch)
Red Lady visit
Revived players return from the dead (cannot be targeted by wolves/solo in same night)
Solo killer attack
Wolf berserk mode activates
Wolves kill
Spirit Seer/Sheriff check
Cupid selection

In the event that two of the same role perform the exact same action, they will both be credited.

Please do not talk about the game outside of the designated threads. This is honor system. When you die, you will gain access to a special forum that is already set up. The ritualist will have access to this forum at night. If you are revived by the ritualist, you will lose access. Please use this forum for all discussion by dead players about the game. Alive players can talk during the main thread during the day.

It is possible, if very unlikely, for the game to end in a tie if every single player is killed. The game also ends in a tie if there are no deaths for three straight days and nights.

Winning Conditions:

Village: Kill all wolves and the solo killer.

Wolves: Kill the solo killer. Once the wolves make up half the total players, the wolves win, regardless of the roles remaining.

Solo Killer: Kill all other players.

Solo Non-Violent: Satisfy your winning condition. Your winning condition trumps any other that may occur at the same time. (For example, if you lynch the fool and it creates a situation where there are 3 wolves left and 3 villagers, the Fool wins only).

john travolta bolo tie GIF

Yes?

There’s the lovers, team of three. Most likely wolf and townie, otherwise the voting pattern would be different…

The lovers can’t win during a wolf victory, only with the town. Although if I’ve misunderstood that, please tell me.

So there’s a wolf who’s not winning here.

The lovers get ten points. The wolf who is not a lover is getting 0 points.

So, I’d like that wolf to holla, and vote with us to kill @Tommy Boy.

There are four people on Tubby now. One of you isn’t a lover and can decide if they want the winning team to have ten points, or two points, compared to their zero points.

Stick around. It ain't over till it's over.
Well, it is over...

Either you're in the couple, or (sorry) really dumb... There's nothing I can do to help there.

TD is a wolf and surely coupled so nothing to do there.

Raine is either coupled (surely), or being spiteful for some reason, nothing I can do there.

Tommy is cupid, nothing I can do there.

Even if CG's rez is in play and is on Kat, Tubby, or I, we're not winning - it's just more of the same.

And if there's anything else that's to happen, I can't imagine what it is. Because it'd be something that could've happened earlier, surely. Which would annoy me, like yesterday when you took so long despite ending up obviously not town aligned... Just hurry up and do it, you had the numbers.

If this isn't right, then who the fuck knows what's going on, and I look forward to reading about it, and placing my annoyances elsewhere, likely.

Dean:
I'm playing to my win condition.

Also Dean:
I'm gonna vote Tommy and hand the win to the town.

It's what happened to Christina all over again.

Fuck Dean.

Consider this my retirement from wolf.

You need to chill out, dude. The phase doesn't end until 8:30 tomorrow, unless everybody skips. Kat hasn't even voted yet.

Dean:
I'm playing to my win condition.

Also Dean:
I'm gonna vote Tommy and hand the win to the town.

It's what happened to Christina all over again.

Fuck Dean.

Consider this my retirement from wolf.

Why are you being obtuse? If Dean is not town aligned, that's totally fine.

But one of you four isn't winning, and it's objectively the wrong play to let the cupid team win.

Blah blah blah blah.

Points points points.

Dean would still get a point, not everyone cares about that though, some people wanna have fun.

Dean killed Vash on his own.

But yeah.

Bye.
Fun on your terms though, right? Just fun the way you wanna spam? This is a team event with a myriad of goals and objectives but it's just fun on your terms.

See ya, enjoy yourself, if you can.

Maybe we should drag this out another four or five days, I'm sure that will help.

There is one solitary path to victory for anyone that isn't the town. One. And that singular desire - to see the town lose - is the only reason this current scenario exists to begin with.

People that post things like this:

And if there's anything else that's to happen, I can't imagine what it is.

Aren't paying enough attention to the game, much less whatever happens behind the curtain. And, with all due respect, should stop stirring the fucking pot.

This is why I've said for a long, long time that what it takes to win in this game format isn't something that's good for the community surrounding it.

We're on Game 11 and people actually think the town isn't winning this?

If the town wasn't winning, the game would have already ended.

Someone has to try to win the game for the other side. Why don't you chime in with some actual information about the claimed roles and how they all interact, @Raine? You can say that I should know exactly what's going on, but if I don't, I don't.

Why is it if I post something it's stirring the pot? You're responsible for some of the most drawn out nonsense we've seen in any of these games. It's very hypocritical for you to say these sorts of things. But, I have a feeling that you won't care, right? That seems to be the theme of this couple.

And if people can't handle playing wolf, or feel that it's impacting them... Don't play wolf... Seriously. You need to be responsible for your own well being.

Imagine not trying to help your team, if you're supposedly good.
Imagine being more concerned about the game than the people playing it.

I'm really not in the mood. I'll type one level-headed response, and then I'm done with this.

Spoilers ahead.

Also, @Zell 17 - I quit.

Back
Top Bottom