Zell Wolf GWF Wolf Version VII Night 2 / Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If @Benzine and @Jawneh could maybe consider leaving some hints to take back into the land of the dead, also, that would be maybe super fantastic. Only two people with no visible hints before today, and none that I noticed (so far) today.

As it stands now, we have 2 available RRV slots for:

- 2 Sheriffs (1 guaranteed)
- 1 Beast Hunter
- 1 Doctor
- 1 Loudmouth
- 1 Spirit Seer

7 people, 2 slots.

With:
- 1 Avenger
- 1 Priest (Fool's Requiem)

Being in the "maybe okay" column.
I am confident you can work out what I’m claiming and who I’ve been doing it to.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Like literally this instant?
Accept Season 4 GIF by Billions

Okay okay.

Guys, it's late, I'm tired, a little high, but something Raine is saying makes no sense. I don't understand how she can know an Avenger.
Tony Stark, and Steve Rogers, and I guess the rest of the original crew as well, do not hide their identities from the public a public

the avengers GIF

Okay okay.

Guys, it's late, I'm tired, a little high, but something Raine is saying makes no sense. I don't understand how she can know an Avenger.
Knowing, "knowing," it's all the same thing.

I don't know who anyone but myself is. I'm not a seer. :tease

We all know he's not a wolf, I'm more than reasonably certain he's neither solo - so, it's as close as it gets.

• Sus!
Reactions: TD

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
She might be thinking I was potentially claiming to be an avenger? Considering the back and forth between me and TD where stuff revolved around me dying, game not ending, and TD not being sad, but also not being happy?

Which I can now see could be taken like that, but there was an even more vague claim I made yesterday of my role and that role wasn't in her most recent list.

• Seen
There are so many role claims that people have overlooked or misunderstood. Thankfully! Because that helps stay ahead of the wolfies.

But I mean, I caught a Seer claim that wasn't even directed at me a day before it went public. It's in the dead thread! :rofl

Raine can I give you a test to prove you are the Ritualist?
I'm pretty sure there's no test I can't sufficiently fake given enough time and motivation.

But sure, hit me. It's only... an hour a change after bedtimes on a work night. 👀

• Seen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom