Zell Wolf GW Zell 17! Wolf - Day 3

Who should the villagers lynch? (3 votes required)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I’m not changing my vote

Skip

happy big e GIF by WWE

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
I’m gonna hark back to a couple of things real quick:

Ben, unsolicited, announced an ability of a role he might have, claiming to be “upset” a rock got throw and he couldn’t use it, and knowing full well it’ll put him in danger.

Local also noted that Ben voted kut without reasoning and followed local’s vote change over to rktaker.

Now, we could keep down the kut and rktaker chain, or we could start looking at building if Ben is BSing as well.

I’m sort of in the camp of don’t kill either. It’ll cost us a day and a person and it’s risky, but with the extra day we have the chance to have:

-Ben utilize his “role” to investigate for bully
-Have both of the supposed bullies a chance to throw a rock at the same person tomorrow and find out who is telling the truth, and to confirm Ben
-Have one more shot at any unannounced investigatory or attack role to take an action

If there is a bully, we’ll have 3/4 identified and alive and another role or wolf identified and dead, if there isn’t, well, we’re taking a final day gamble lynch either way doing it how it’s going now

Ben, unsolicited, announced an ability of a role he might have, claiming to be “upset” a rock got throw and he couldn’t use it, and knowing full well it’ll put him in danger.

Local also noted that Ben voted kut without reasoning and followed local’s vote change over to rktaker.

Now, we could keep down the kut and rktaker chain, or we could start looking at building if Ben is BSing as well.

I’m sort of in the camp of don’t kill either. It’ll cost us a day and a person and it’s risky, but with the extra day we have the chance to have:

-Have both of the supposed bullies a chance to throw a rock at the same person tomorrow and find out who is telling the truth, and to confirm Ben
-Have one more shot at any unannounced investigatory or attack role to take an action

If there is a bully, we’ll have 3/4 identified and alive and another role or wolf identified and dead, if there isn’t, well, we’re taking a final day gamble lynch either way doing it how it’s going now
:words

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder

-Have both of the supposed bullies a chance to throw a rock at the same person tomorrow and find out who is telling the truth

Wait, without reasoning? I know I was a little stoned this morning (I'm just realized the irony) and words good, but if rktaker was bully I wouldn't be voting to lynch them would I... They're still a townie. So when kut claimed the same thing that was sus. Except I believe it more likely kut would try to stone me. Hence why I am sticking on rktaker.

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
Wait, without reasoning? I know I was a little stoned this morning (I'm just realized the irony) and words good, but if rktaker was bully I wouldn't be voting to lynch them would I... They're still a townie. So when kut claimed the same thing that was sus. Except I believe it more likely kut would try to stone me. Hence why I am sticking on rktaker.
Sounds like you’re hesitant on going one more day with your investigatory role to find out who bully is and have it confirmed? Investigate either rktaker or kut, then, as they claim to have both thrown a rock at each other, they throw a rock at each other again. That will reveal bully and the other person and confirm whether your investigation was truthful.

Or, it’ll show you’re lying about your role and we know who to lynch tomorrow 🤔

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Sounds like you’re hesitant on going one more day with your investigatory role to find out who bully is and have it confirmed? Investigate either rktaker or kut, then, as they claim to have both thrown a rock at each other, they throw a rock at each other again. That will reveal bully and the other person and confirm whether your investigation was truthful.

Or, it’ll show you’re lying about your role and we know who to lynch tomorrow 🤔
I thought your last suggestion was for them to throw another rock at me, which didn't sound so chill. I can investigate them tonight, sure, but I'm not sure that delaying a kill is in our best interest.

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
I thought your last suggestion was for them to throw another rock at me, which didn't sound so chill. I can investigate them tonight, sure, but I'm not sure that delaying a kill is in our best interest.
Either way, a lynch and a kill tonight or a kill tonight and a kill tomorrow we are in the same position and need to make a gamble lynch. If you investigate one of those two and there is a bully to make a kill, and what you post about your investigation before that kill matches what happens, then tomorrow we at least have more information to make our gamble on.

Either way, a lynch and a kill tonight or a kill tonight and a kill tomorrow we are in the same position and need to make a gamble lynch. If you investigate one of those two and there is a bully to make a kill, and what you post about your investigation before that kill matches what happens, then tomorrow we at least have more information to make our gamble on.
Blood for the blood god, even if it is me

rktaker

i will say if me and Shortkut live through this day phase we will find things out tomorrow, either Shortkut and/or me will be concussed. if shortkut isn't concussed that means I'm lying (though he could also lie and say he's not. and it's the same thing for me. if we are both concussed then that means both of us are clear and are bullies. my fear about this s now the wolves will know who the bullies are, and what role Ben potentially is if he's telling the truth

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Do we have any protection role that could help me not get eaten in my car/wagon, while on a stake out tonight? Like, don't announce that shit, but hook a brother up.

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
Let me do a quick thought exercise, on a hypothetical.

5-2
Ben good
Shortkut good
Rktaker good

Lynch shortkut
(4-2)
Wolf kill townie
(3-2)
Rktaker dings Ben again
(2-2)

Doesn't look good, in this worst case scenario
Either way, we’re screwed if you look at it

5-2
Lynch
Wolf
3-2
Bully kill townie
2-2

The only hope is really that rk or kut are the wolf and bully and one kills the other with a stone, or Ben is being truthful, we find out that neither are wolf, and stonenanigans don’t happen and lynch again tomorrow

Let me do a quick thought exercise, on a hypothetical.

5-2
Ben good
Shortkut good
Rktaker good

Lynch shortkut
(4-2)
Wolf kill townie
(3-2)
Rktaker dings Ben again
(2-2)

Doesn't look good, in this worst case scenario
With you and Vash both guaranteed to be townies, I can 100% tell you that not all of Ben, kut, and rktaker are good. At least one of them is a wolf. It's possible that one of rktaker and kut is paired up with Ben as the last two wolves, but it's not possible for all 3 of them to be good.

From your perspective, sure. But I'm town (which you obviously don't know for sure) and the numbers aren't there otherwise for the wolves.

With you and Vash both guaranteed to be townies, I can 100% tell you that not all of Ben, kut, and rktaker are good. At least one of them is a wolf. It's possible that one of rktaker and kut is paired up with Ben as the last two wolves, but it's not possible for all 3 of them to be good.

From your perspective, sure. But I'm town (which you obviously don't know for sure) and the numbers aren't there otherwise for the wolves.
What if you and cafm are wolves?

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
Well, I guess I can strat reveal because it doesn’t matter at this point, the most likely wolf kill is me overnight, so I’m going to bait it out anyways.

I’m a townie. My role is Doctor. Tonight I’m going to protect Ben with the hopes he is telling the truth. It wouldn’t matter if he isn’t, regardless. If there is a bully role, wait to see what Ben says tomorrow by throwing a rock at whoever you threw at today: kut or rk. Then you find out if you can trust Ben and lynch the final wolf (Alu possibly) or if you can’t trust him and lynch the final wolf (Ben, most likely in that case).

Also, isn’t is suspicious that CAFM assumes he’ll be the night kill, however no one knew we was the doctor until he volunteered that information? The wolves had no reason to target him. Now he wants Alu to reveal his role?

When I die today and am revealed to be a townie, you have your final 2 wolves identified. CAFM and RKT

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
Also, isn’t is suspicious that CAFM assumes he’ll be the night kill, however no one knew we was the doctor until he volunteered that information? The wolves had no reason to target him. Now he wants Alu to reveal his role?

When I die today and am revealed to be a townie, you have your final 2 wolves identified. CAFM and RKT
Indeed. You’ve convinced me. Voting CAFM

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
It kind of seems likely that Ben is a wolf and got beaned and this is a method by the wolves to out the Bully?
I wish I were that competent. There's a reason I rarely play Wolf, and it's cause I suck until I luck out with some role like Bell Ringer. I thought an investigation role would work out for me, so I was peeved when the one time it might have, I got nothing.

I mean you're not wrong, that seems like a silly move.

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
I mean you're not wrong, that seems like a silly move.
Not really. We’re in endgame and we have a situation where two people are claiming they have a critical potential-to-kill role and another claiming an investigatory role. We get two lynch chances left, and we need to get more info. A self sacrifice to see if we can draw that info and get a townie win is the best course of action because we can identify at least two things from it: if there is a bully and if the investigator claimed is actually one. Bully kill and final lynching with all the info could secure a victory, or we’re gambling a lynch tomorrow anyways. I’ll role reveal and take my death to at least attempt to make the lynch tomorrow less risky

Not really. We’re in endgame and we have a situation where two people are claiming they have a critical potential-to-kill role and another claiming an investigatory role. We get two lynch chances left, and we need to get more info. A self sacrifice to see if we can draw that info and get a townie win is the best course of action because we can identify at least two things from it: if there is a bully and if the investigator claimed is actually one. Bully kill and final lynching with all the info could secure a victory, or we’re gambling a lynch tomorrow anyways. I’ll role reveal and take my death to at least attempt to make the lynch tomorrow less risky
So skip

GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom