Zell Wolf GW Zell 17! Wolf - Day 3

Who should the villagers lynch? (3 votes required)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
comedy central GIF by Workaholics
Now We Wait GIF by Fargo

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
i mean it would have been fine if shortkut also didn't claim to throw a rock at ben, could we both be Bullies? sure but the chances that we both threw rocks at Ben on the same day just seems so bizarre to be true
It would have been fine if you had claimed Bully before someone said they got hit by a rock

But here we are

i didn't do it before because I didn't want to be targeted by the wolves, I guess that really doesn't matter now, and you say it would have been fine if I claimed it before someone said they were hit by a rock, but shortkut didn't claim it either
And that’s why everyone one is voting for me. I’ve accepted it and I’m waiting for the next game now

Why would we want to harm townies?
To prove your innocence so we can lynch the right person.

Neither would die and neither have powers left that they would be prevented from using. The only risk would be shadow wolf coming in, but at this point it seems very unlikely since they wouldn't have been able to talk during the day at all and we had no real leads to go on so they could have easily secretly picked someone to lynch with their double votes.

Saving the shadow wolf for the end when you’re outnumbered isn’t a bad plan
You can't talk during the day with it though, and there are other useful wolf roles that could be preferable that we haven't seen yet:

Alpha
Avenger
Guardian

And both of the ones we have seen could have been picked twice.

But again: the reason for using the rocks would have been to prove one of you is definitely a wolf. Only one person would have been prevented from voting via shadow and we'd all just vote for the other person, meaning it would have been a 4-4 tie with no lynch. Unless of course you both happen to be bullies, in which case Ben would be the wolf.

@shortkut @rktaker : were you actually hit by a rock today? If you're a townie and you were, you should say yes. Because that would mean you're both town and actually allied, so there would be no reason to lie. That would then mean we can just all vote Ben and be on with our lives.

You can't talk during the day with it though, and there are other useful wolf roles that could be preferable that we haven't seen yet:

Alpha
Avenger
Guardian

But again: the reason for using the rocks would have been to prove one of you is definitely a wolf. Only one person would have been prevented from voting via shadow and we'd all just vote for the other person, meaning it would have been a 4-4 tie with no lynch. Unless of course you both happen to be bullies, in which case Ben would be the wolf.

@shortkut @rktaker : were you actually hit by a rock today? If you're a townie and you were, you should say yes. Because that would mean you're both town and actually allied, so there would be no reason to lie. That would then mean we can just all vote Ben and be on with our lives.
I was not hit by a rock. Doesn’t sell normally tell us?

Alpha
Avenger
Guardian

Also, weren’t you in the group that had code to talk between sorcerer and wolves? It isn’t hard to have code to decide who to kill, especially when 2 die early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom