Zell Wolf GW Zell 17! Wolf - Day 3

Who should the villagers lynch? (3 votes required)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoradoAvalancheFanMatt

GW Elder
And even though I have no way of proving it, I am a villager with a role, not bully, so even if Ben is revealed as a villager, we have our answers to the wolves and can finish with a win

that’s funny i threw my rock at you,
shocked the princess bride GIF

rktaker

I mean one of the two of you is lying, so he would kind of need to convince us that you're the liar if he wants to keep playing
i mean back on day 1 he was voting me cause he just randomly thought the red lady visited me, then he claims to also have thrown a rock at ben right after i did it. then says to lynch alphabetically which my name is first

i mean back on day 1 he was voting me cause he just randomly thought the red lady visited me, then he claims to also have thrown a rock at ben right after i did it. then says to lynch alphabetically which my name is first
Most people who have played on here for a while go for numbers like 6+9 or other things. It was a realistic guess. Then I backed off of you until you started lying and now I want you dead

• They’re Right, You Know?
Reactions: Ben

rktaker

Most people who have played on here for a while go for numbers like 6+9 or other things. It was a realistic guess. Then I backed off of you until you started lying and now I want you dead
you’re gonna be real mad when you can’t use your wolf kill cause you’re concussed

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Yeah, when a 6 or 9 dies immediately I suspect Alu.

rktaker

shortkut could be the fool too, which if he is he’ll probably win cause after it’s proved that I’m the bully he’ll get lynched next and win

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I'll note for the record.

Been did not vote shortkut whilst my vote was on him.

Not long after I switched to rktaker, Ben joined me
Oh, I just smoked before work, and I forgot to vote for r(oc)ktaker after I first posted. I didn't really pay attention to everyone else's votes at the time.

rktaker

also guys if i know it’s probably pointless at this point but if i didn’t get lynched and I’m not concussed tomorrow it means shortkut was lying about throwing a rock at me

also guys if i know it’s probably pointless at this point but if i didn’t get lynched and I’m not concussed tomorrow it means shortkut was lying about throwing a rock at me, which you won’t know if i’m dead
I figure by tomorrow both of us are dead anyway. One is lynched today and the other tomorrow

I figure by tomorrow both of us are dead anyway. One is lynched today and the other tomorrow
If we lynch one of you and you turn out to be a wolf, why would we also lynch the other? Ben claimed to be hit by a rock and then 2 people said they threw it. There are 2 wolves left, so Ben was definitely hit by a rock and there's a confirmed bully.

CAMF is claiming to not be a bully, and I know I'm not a bully, and we know Local and Vash (and Ben) aren't bullies. That means one of you two is.

If we lynch one of you and you turn out to be a wolf, why would we also lynch the other? Ben claimed to be hit by a rock and then 2 people said they threw it. There are 2 wolves left, so Ben was definitely hit by a rock and there's a confirmed bully.

CAMF is claiming to not be a bully, and I know I'm not a bully, and we know Local and Vash (and Ben) aren't bullies. That means one of you two is.
Wolves would kill the other overnight

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Just the evil ones
Oh, that is an actual role since last time I played. That'd be awkward if it weren't for Tommy.

Still, this is implicitly America. Who's to define 'evil'? I felt threatened. He threw a projectile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom