• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

U.S.A. Generic US Election Thread

It frees up your other basket to put your lotion in?
tv show yes GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

Rachel

No Problem Here
GW Elder
I have to say, one thing I don't envy on the campaign trail is being constantly on guard for gaffs. You also meet SO many people and you don't really know who they are, if they'll pull a gotcha, if you don't understand some regional thing and you commit a faux-pas, etc etc. It sounds exhausting.

That doesn't make this pic not funny though

Reactions: Jon
Fucking LOL with this headline.

This is the guy who could bring down Trump's votes so hard in NC that Harris could win it.

nc is such a weird state politically. this dude is down double digits in the polls to his democratic opponent and meanwhile trump and harris are tied. all the ads the other guy is running is just shit robinson has been recorded saying.

The cynical part of me (which, let's have it, is just me) thinks he's doing this because he knows Trump is bad for the Republican party, and the sooner they leave Trump and his child behind, the sooner they can get back to the normal evil shit the old school Republicans used to do
That's pretty much all Republicans who are endorsing Harris. They want their party back.

And because Trump and his Lemmings voters are just that bad, I want the old republicans to have their party back too. Go back to when they used to nominate people like Romney.

Reactions: Jon

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder
That's pretty much all Republicans who are endorsing Harris. They want their party back.

And because Trump and his Lemmings voters are just that bad, I want the old republicans to have their party back too. Go back to when they used to nominate people like Romney.
Right? I don't think anyone would especially complain if we were put back into the G.W. form of Republicanism. Sure it's by no means desired and is very damaging to a lot of people, but they're not outright trying to be evil.

Lol at what just happened over at Hannity

Some lawyers must have yelled at him or something
"I don't really believe that but you idiots in the media will print that tomorrow," as if it's crazy to believe he really thinks something that he says all the time on his show.

He was talking about the liberals causing the technical difficulties, not the rant against immigrants
I realize that. After saying it was technical difficulties he said something about left wing people that was pretty on-brand for him then said he doesn't really believe that but idiots in the media will print that he does.

Rachel

No Problem Here
GW Elder
Uhhh has anyone kept up with Megyn Kelly and her rant about Taylor

It's really really weird

Can't believe at one point she was trying to go mainstream with her talkshow (not entirely clear on where she has landed now, I guess a podcast on Sirius)

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Uhhh has anyone kept up with Megyn Kelly and her rant about Taylor

It's really really weird

Can't believe at one point she was trying to go mainstream with her talkshow (not entirely clear on where she has landed now, I guess a podcast on Sirius)

I have not, and that’s a name that I forgot about entirely until I just read your post. One quick google search later and… wow.

Rachel

No Problem Here
GW Elder
there's a couple of comedians walking around that have somehow managed to get a near perfect impression of him. IMO it's hard to pull off. I don't know how they do that. I can probably count them on my hands. I think that one guy on SNL only got hired because of his REALLY good Trump impression.

Ben

Blind Guardian
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
Badministrator
GW Elder

Rachel

No Problem Here
GW Elder
I hate it whenever a sex story comes up with him because there are things I super duper don't want to picture

Edit: she probably has her bag now, she will probably write a tell all and make money

I mean he already openly cheated on all of his wives and they still thought he was a man of God.
My old boss wouldn't stop calling Obama a muslim, then when Trump got elected she was so happy and asked me "aren't you happy he got elected? He's a Christian."

Also once she was going off about Jimmy Carter and saying that man is going to hell and her moderate/centrist son who spent a few years living in California actually voted for Biden piped up and said "he's a Christian" and she go MAD and started hollering "that man is not a Christian!"

Back
Top Bottom