• Celebrating One Year of Revival!

Come and join us in celebrating one year of GW's revival as GWF, share in some statistics and help us push towards the next twenty years! CLICK HERE

We're also looking for suggestions for another community event we can put together that we can all enjoy! Come and give us some suggestions HERE
  • Our second year of the NFL Pick 'Em is open to join now. You can join directly here and get involved in the weekly threads over in the Picks forum.

Character Creation discussion

VashTheStampede

Jawneh is possibly The Sorcerer
I just realized how nice it's going to be to DM and act out various NPCs without feeling like I have to speak in a different accent for each one of them.

Reactions: Ben
All dwarves have a Scottish font.
Sam Heughan Dancing GIF by Men in Kilts: A Roadtrip with Sam and Graham

All accompanied by this gif so we know

Lok Ahl

I want to be a big tall giant (like...30 feet?) but I'm super timid and afraid of hurting anyone. Walk around real cautious like. I'm an enchanter, focus on illusion spells to avoid fighting. I have a spellbook but I can't read, so I need someone to read to me.

Dungeon Master

Blind Guardian
I want to be a big tall giant (like...30 feet?) but I'm super timid and afraid of hurting anyone. Walk around real cautious like. I'm an enchanter, focus on illusion spells to avoid fighting. I have a spellbook but I can't read, so I need someone to read to me.
Can't forget you. It wanted to lay it out like the bestiary page with info and just pretends to know what letters are, but I'm running with that being what you see on the page.

1000003792.png

Can't forget you. It wanted to lay it out like the bestiary page with info and just pretends to know what letters are, but I'm running with that being what you see on the page.

View attachment 5100
You tag along because your goal is to also teach Kutshort how to read. You struggle through together.

Maybe you met at a reading for adults class.

Last edited:

Moonsprout Beandirt

Connoisseur of fine video games
ah yes yes, the sneak-giant

our party is coming along quite nicely

Tommy Boy

noob cannon
@Ben Can you generate me A Guy without it being a child? I assume the prompt "Tommy Boy" won't get anything that isn't weird so maybe try and tweak a little?

Dungeon Master

Blind Guardian
@Ben Can you generate me A Guy without it being a child? I assume the prompt "Tommy Boy" won't get anything that isn't weird so maybe try and tweak a little?
I haven't really been using usernames in them at all, so I can make it whatever. You decide what you want to play and something will fall from my fingertips.

Definitely still just in the building the framework stage. When I have time to get on my PC for a good while I'm going to try to set up the user fields for stats and stuff as Mark proposed, make sure mods could edit them, etc. I'd say once all that seems to be set then Vash can go wild with actual campaign setup.

Tommy Boy

noob cannon
All of these I just crunched out on my phone using ChatGPT. I use a local Stable Diffusion install on my PC and would have more freedom to actually put my own direction into things, inpainting, etc.
Oh huh interesting. My ChatGPT only lets me do text stuff.
You gotta give him some details to work with. Like, what type of character would you like to play as?
Yeah I realized that after I went back and read a little bit :facepalm I'll think of somethin

Zesty Zapcrackle

Diplomatic Immunity
Interesting AI, btw, @Ben.

I love that image of a wolf hacker in my profile banner. I stumbled on that as inspiration for a hacker I made for Shadowrun. I need a wolf for my D&D character methinks. Wolf of any class and role methinks.

Back
Top Bottom