Not open for further replies.

Ben

Bingo! Dino DNA.
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I forgot what thread I was in for a minute, and worried this was the tubgirl discussion...

Never been so relieved to see a spider.

Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: TD

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I forgot what thread I was in for a minute, and worried this was the tubgirl discussion...

Never been so relieved to see a spider.

Denzel Washington Reaction GIF

That would definitely be something I’d DM someone… last thing we’d need is the other kind of spiders finding that and bringing more “feeders” and whatnot.

• This Is Fine
Hmm. Did you try to load the first page of the those Tavern threads at all, or just the 2nd, etc? If it could be further isolated to "people who posted on the first page, and not the second" that might be more specific. I think that'd then leave Tommy, but I don't think he had a ridiculous amount of badges or anything, so perhaps one that he alone had. :thinking

Or I'm just barking up the wrong tree all together.
I was trying to get to posts I had alerts for and they wouldn’t load

Ben

Bingo! Dino DNA.
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Hmm, chasing that thought, these 4 5 members are the only ones who posted in all of the threads I can think we were having issues with.

https://gwforums.com/threads/inn-the-platinum-penguin.1446/https://gwforums.com/threads/tavern-the-wary-wolf.1481/https://gwforums.com/threads/gwf-zell-wolf-version-xii-day-2.1486/https://gwforums.com/threads/character-creation-discussion.1398/
BenBenJonA Temporarily Badgeless Man
CrystalA Temporarily Badgeless ManBenzineshortkut
TDSmacktardA Temporarily Badgeless ManBen
shortkutJonJawnehVashTheStampede
LeeNae'blisshortkutTubby23
The FlameJawnehGwJumpmanSmacktard
Tommy BoyLocal HeroFool's RequiemChristina
JonVashTheStampedeZell 17Local Hero
A Temporarily Badgeless ManTommy BoyTDJon
ChristinacanadaguyTommy BoyTD
Tubby23shortkutTubby23GwJumpman
SmacktardVashTheStampedecanadaguy
JawnehKatThe Flame
Nae'blisChristinaTommy Boy
BenzinecanadaguyNae'blis
Local HeroMark
Crystal
Benzine
Jawneh

Let's try deleting those 4 5 users and see if the badges work again. :smash

For real though, I can't specifically remember which of those 4 had X amount of badges, or if it was perhaps a specific badge, but it's worth testing around that.

@Crystal & @Lee for thoughts.
All four of those threads that were having problems earlier seem to load, at present. And I don't think you'd actually finished limiting the number, as I see people with a ton still.

:thinking

• Seen

Ben

Bingo! Dino DNA.
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
It still might not be a bad idea to limit everyone's number they can display anyway. In which case I'd even go to 5, since that's as many fit on one row.

• Shrug

Ben

Bingo! Dino DNA.
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Jon still has lots, and I don't know why. All groups are limited to 6 (yeah, 5 makes more sense)
The sponsor group has had weird permission settings on lots of things, it seems... I'd guess it's in the same vein as the username priority.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
The sponsor group has had weird permission settings on lots of things, it seems... I'd guess it's in the same vein as the username priority.

ALL of the user groups have weird permissions, dude. There’s no such thing as “base user group off of…” anymore. You gotta remember all 500,002 settings and carry ‘em over if you want them to match.

• This Is Fine
Reactions: Ben

Ben

Bingo! Dino DNA.
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Oh! You got that landscape going.

Well, yeah, in so far as I'm using an actual computer and not my phone right now.

Styling shit used to be so much easier when phones didn't exist... :sad

1704862401138.png

Though as it stands, it does highlight that 6th badge.

Egg.

• Seen
So is Jon just in his own group? Also I think Crystal should keep having 7 because it's funny and perfect.
I don’t think so, he doesn’t get his own group. That would be too much like giving him what he wants.
Yeah this. And these assholes do everything they can to prevent that. I'll limit them :(

• Emotional Damage
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom