Aussie Dingo Aussie Dingo: Predator vs Prey - Ep 2 (Night 2/Day 2)

RolePlayerNumberNight 1 ActionDay 1 ActionNight 2 ActionDay 2 Action
Great White SharkAlu3Kill 9Activate Blood SenseKill Jon
Cane ToadBen4Kill 9Kill Jon
Funnel Web SpiderBenzine8Check 6, Kill 9Check Jon, Kill Jon
Box JellyfishSmacktard14Kill 9Kill Jon
Daddy Long LegsTommy Boy12
Wombatcanadaguy9Protect Self
PossumDean7
MagpieFool's Requiem6Swoop Alu
PlatypusGwJumpan5
JoeyJawneh1
KoalaJon13
KangarooKat10Check Tommy Boy
Kookaburrashortkut11Tag 13Tag Zell
VetZell 1712
DingoLocal Hero2Attack GwJumpman

Last edited:

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I was going to let it completely slide but more than half the game had asked for confirmation of the role so felt I had to.

If you had all not questioned it Tommy would still be playing as a Wren
I also would've been fine with you neither confirming nor denying it. It's even funnier he did that without checking what you'd do first!

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
I didn't protect self night 2. Figured with the shark power active it would be pointless

Unless it just defaults to it

Classic Film Bow GIF by Warner Archive

If Tommy pulled that off he deserves to win
🍻
@Tommy Boy how did you know my role if you were the daddy spider?
This is fucking crazy, I completed made everything up. Complete shot in the dark.
Not to take anything away from Tommy. Yesterday (or whenever the previous day took place) was amusing as hell thanks to him. Very nicely played.
As I told Tubby in PM, I think it was a fun little break from what we just went through. Everyone was really engaged, things were going crazy, but in a playful way.
I apologise for a boring game
Not at all man this was great. I wish I was here during Christmas to see this all go down, apologies for being late to the thread!!
It was totally worth it to see Tommy claim a role he made up.
:hugs
I stand by this being my favorite wolf play ever. That it was so silly that it actually worked makes it even better. Fuckin brilliant
:hugs Thank you I actually can't believe it.
Lmao Tommy had no idea he won. I just told him.
:chuckle
I was going to let it completely slide but more than half the game had asked for confirmation of the role so felt I had to.

If you had all not questioned it Tommy would still be playing as a Wren
I'm glad you told the town because I would have felt really bad if you played into it and then I got the win. Nobody ever tried faking a role that wasn't listed in the dictionary, and after Kat's game with the named normal villagers, I figured this would be the best chance to try. I went out of my way to try and talk like you, and then I named it "Hidden Prey Role #2" to indicate that there was more than just mine, to kind of shake things up. Still completely stunned it worked, I was certain y'all would have checked me before lynching me after I basically admitted I was DLL after Benzine wouldn't give up on it.

Awesome game everyone, thank you.

🍻

This is fucking crazy, I completed made everything up. Complete shot in the dark.

As I told Tubby in PM, I think it was a fun little break from what we just went through. Everyone was really engaged, things were going crazy, but in a playful way.

Not at all man this was great. I wish I was here during Christmas to see this all go down, apologies for being late to the thread!!

:hugs

:hugs Thank you I actually can't believe it.

:chuckle

I'm glad you told the town because I would have felt really bad if you played into it and then I got the win. Nobody ever tried faking a role that wasn't listed in the dictionary, and after Kat's game with the named normal villagers, I figured this would be the best chance to try. I went out of my way to try and talk like you, and then I named it "Hidden Prey Role #2" to indicate that there was more than just mine, to kind of shake things up. Still completely stunned it worked, I was certain y'all would have checked me before lynching me after I basically admitted I was DLL after Benzine wouldn't give up on it.

Awesome game everyone, thank you.
A masterful performance!

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
If it was just one person was asked I may have come up with some more obscure non-answer

I really wanted to go with the Taskmaster response of "all the information is on the task"
Tommy did make it tough with the "at least half is wrong" thing, which is unambiguous but still understandably raised questions which are hard to ignore. You could justify going either way, for sure.

Tommy did make it tough with the "at least half is wrong" thing, which is unambiguous but still understandably raised questions which are hard to ignore. You could justify going either way, for sure.
Honestly it was perfect as "at least" there. That would be a hilarious role to have in general.

You get LOTS of info, but most, if not all, is wrong and you don't know how to confirm it without someone else chiming in.

• Haha
Reactions: TD
Honestly it was perfect as "at least" there. That would be a hilarious role to have in general.

You get LOTS of info, but most, if not all, is wrong and you don't know how to confirm it without someone else chiming in.
I'm thinking for when I include the role that part will remain but the reveal mechanic may be changed. I also like the idea of the person being given 6 names and 6 roles and they have to provide a guess of each by the end of Day 1. If they get more than half right they get to know all 6 roles, if they get less than half right they can't vote in the lynch or something. I will keep thinking

I'm sorely tempted to make a Useless Kiwi role, where we let them live here all their life but if they commit a crime we deport them
Did you see that one recently, that guy was like almost 70 or something, had been in Aus since before he was 5, didn't even know he wasn't a citizen, and sent back. Haha.

There are ~800,000 kiwis in Aus. Vast majority of them work I'm sure.

Did you see that one recently, that guy was like almost 70 or something, had been in Aus since before he was 5, didn't even know he wasn't a citizen, and sent back. Haha.

There are ~800,000 kiwis in Aus. Vast majority of them work I'm sure.
Vast majority work very hard. I did see that one too, appalling

Back
Top Bottom