Aussie Dingo Aussie Dingo: Predator vs Prey - Ep 2 (Night 2/Day 2)

You beaut! Welcome to Austraylya and crikey do we have some fun in store for you! My name's Steve Irwin and I just love animals! Everything about them. There is not a species on this planet that I don't love.

Here in Australia we have some of the rarest and most interesting creatures right on our doorsteps. I'm passionate about conservation of their land and their lives and want to bring the joy of these animals into your living rooms. There would be no greater thing for me in life than for everyone across the world to appreciate and protect animals.

Not all animals are friends with each other though and for my next show I wanted to show you the inter-species dynamics between Predators and Prey. So I have set up cameras across 1 million hectares of the Australian outback, I want everyone across the world to watch on as these animals interact and live their lives.

Welcome to Episode 2 of Aussie Dingo: Predator vs Prey

There are:
9 Prey
4 Predators
2 Solitary Animals

All roles are random, all roles may appear more than once. Full Role list found here

Night Order of Actions
Night 1:
Kookaburra Nomination
Wombat Protect
Funnel Web Spider Check
White Ibis Check
Predator Kill
Night 2:
Tasmanian Tiger joins Land of the Dead
Wombat Protect
Kangaroo Check
Quokka Watch
Echidna Check
Funnel Web Spider Check
White Ibis Check
Magpie Swoop
Saltwater Crocodile Death Roll
Tiger Revival
Predator Kill

RULES:
  • DMs strictly banned, no screenshotting either.
  • Days: 24 hours (potential extension around Christmas Day if everyone wants it)
  • Nights: 12 hours (again potential extension around Christmas Day if everyone wants it)
  • Night 1 actions completed via the number system
  • Unlimited vote changes but only votes in bold will count.
  • Skipping of phases is in play
PLAYER LIST:
- [USERGROUP=18]@Alu[/USERGROUP]
- @Ben
- @Benzine
- @canadaguy
- @Dean
- @Fool's Requiem
- @GwJumpman
- @Jawneh
- @Jon
- @Kat
- @Local Hero
- @shortkut
- @Smacktard
- @Tommy Boy
- @Zell 17

Last edited:
Crikey!

What a night! Folks I couldn't catch the shark and unfortunately hik and his mates have ripped apart this poor fluffy Koala. A real shame, but hey at least no one will get chlamydia.

Jon was killed by the Predators, he was the Koala.

Day 2 has now started and will run for 24 hours unless skipped earlier.

Post in thread 'Aussie Dingo: Predator vs Prey - Ep 2 (Night 1/Day 1)'
https://gwforums.com/threads/aussie-dingo-predator-vs-prey-ep-2-night-1-day-1.1393/post-84780

Alu and canadaguy can confirm or prove Tommy fake today. If both Alu and canadaguy say Tommy is incorrect, he has to be fake.

If they both say he is correct, then you know he is real and the info on me and Benzine is bullshit.

Don’t be shy here fellas, the predators already know if Tommy is real and thus know your roles.

Post in thread 'Aussie Dingo: Predator vs Prey - Ep 2 (Night 1/Day 1)'
https://gwforums.com/threads/aussie-dingo-predator-vs-prey-ep-2-night-1-day-1.1393/post-84780

Alu and canadaguy can confirm or prove Tommy fake today. If both Alu and canadaguy say Tommy is incorrect, he has to be fake.

If they both say he is correct, then you know he is real and the info on me and Benzine is bullshit.

Don’t be shy here fellas, the predators already know if Tommy is real and thus know your roles.
Tubby already confirmed Tommy made it all up

I hear you, but what the other option? I don’t think we have any kill options.

So you had some strong claims, then you backpedaled once Tommy had claims, and then Tommy admitted his was B.S. after Tubby exposed his fake role.

Do you actually have any seer or similar capabilities? Did you learn anything last night?

So you had some strong claims, then you backpedaled once Tommy had claims, and then Tommy admitted his was B.S. after Tubby exposed his fake role.

Do you actually have any seer or similar capabilities? Did you learn anything last night?
No I’m actually a Vet. I just wanted to put some pressure on Alu to force him to defend himself early since he’s a harder read. But I was instantly called out as fake by someone who seemed to have info so I had to give it up

So when can the vet do anything? Just when the box jellyfish does shit?

When I was the Vet, I quoted the guy a bunch, and then I picked the wrong animal to use my anti-venom on, so I wound up wandering into the dangerous part of the outback, never to be seen or heard from again...

Maybe I'm the wrong person to ask 🤔

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I was stalking someone last night. It was pretty chilly outside you know. You'd think it's a tad warmer during the summer but nope. Garbage.

Anyhow, I can gladly say that they didn't die. A whole lotta good that did. Injust froze my butt for nothing.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Tommy's new claim of being the Daddy Longlegs would check out since we obviously knew he was full of shit and just trying to get killed. I think the only other option would be him being the Joey and trying to use the "i'm fool lol lynch me" as a cover.

I suspected Zell's first-day claim of a seer role was bullshit, which has now been admitted to. But that doesn't make me trust that he's the Vet as he now claims anymore. It just seems like a ploy to get people to reveal themselves further.

I'm a mermaid who got her legs, but only for today.

Oh? Yeah that's not the case. I'm guessing he's trying the thing he recommends all the time where it'll be a "if I'm not right then you can just vote for be tomorrow" sort of deal to a get an early mislynch in. Weird time to try it when there's not a huge rush at this point, but he could also just see who votes what to see what kind of loose alliances are around at this point.
FYI this was what I thought of Zell's actions yesterday when he made the fake read of me. Seems like it's the last bit of my post that was most on point.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
The only roles that live in water are predators. And aside from the Platypus, all water-adjacent animals are also predators.

Sus.
If you didn't get that reference, y'all mother fuckers need Bluey.

Sad Wait GIF by Bluey

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
So you're the Dingo then.

SUS.
Blue Heeler, you uncultured swine.

Bluey doesn't actually have anything to do with anything, I've just wanted an excuse to post Bluey gifs this whole game.

I don't know what kind of play you're making, Knuckles, but I rolled the farmer of the outback, so I'm only good for posting the memes and doubting Vash Zell.

Back
Top Bottom