Aussie Dingo Aussie Dingo: Predator vs Prey - Ep 2 (Night 2/Day 2)

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I'm fine with extending this day phase 24 hours or until after Christmas or whatever.

In any other game, someone who targeted a player Day 1 based on nothing and changed their claim when they were pressed on it would be voted out.

I'll chalk it up to people being less active over Christmas. It seems like we're not going to have a lynch today too.
I'm sure it's partly that, but it's also somebody can possibly win by being lynched, so it's dangerous to lynch somebody who is obviously shady. I'd be all for lynching Zell otherwise.

I'm fine with extending this day phase 24 hours or until after Christmas or whatever.

I'm sure it's partly that, but it's also somebody can possibly win by being lynched, so it's dangerous to lynch somebody who is obviously shady. I'd be all for lynching Zell otherwise.
But you voted for Tommy when he's arguably been vying the hardest to be lynched?

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Tommy is also trying to be confusing. You'd think it's better to just be slightly sus or get caught up in a lie "accidentally" to get lynched as fool/DLL.

The predators also lose if the fool is lynched, so it only goes so far to fake potentially being the fool. Immediately as the fool is out, that person is out, and during that time we can get more info on the other prey with the free time we were given.

Hey bud let’s make it easy. What are you?
I'm that yellow I don't give my reads away for free so it stays harder to figure out what I am in every game. If I have something useful to provide at any point I'll do it, but not until then.

The predators already killed one key role, no need to let them know who the others are without them doing the legwork first (either by straight up outing those roles or giving them process of elimination for them).

But I'm not the white ibis, which is why I was saying up to all of the roles Tommy mentioned could be fake. Something you didn't catch and then tried to use to once again make something up to make me look bad. You seem to be targeting me pretty heavily all game so far. Why is that? The only time you backed off was when you thought a real seer was coming out to contradict your claim.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
But you voted for Tommy when he's arguably been vying the hardest to be lynched?
Yep. Like I said, I don't believe him to be the DLL.

during that time we can get more info on the other prey with the free time we were given.
Err who is "we" in this sentence exactly?

Guys if you kill me when Alu is so obviously evil I frankly can’t help you.

The predators know what your roles are. There are no key roles left. The avoidance of making any kind of claim at all only helps the evils, as we’ve seen time and time again.
There's still potentially one kill role remaining, right? Is that not a key role?

Guys if you kill me when Alu is so obviously evil I frankly can’t help you.

The predators know what your roles are. There are no key roles left. The avoidance of making any kind of claim at all only helps the evils, as we’ve seen time and time again.
what do you think he is? I've had bad vibes but nothing to back it up, and I don't want to feel like I'm sussing him because he's just a good player.

Ben

Bingo! Dino DNA.
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I'm okay with extending the phase as needed. I'm probably not going to be around much tomorrow until the evening, and I'd assume that's true for most others.

That said, in the event we can get this moving along, just based on what we've seen so far I've got the most doubt about Zell. Without much other information or seer claims to go on, I'm just going to stick with the person who's admitted to lying already.

Voting for Zell17.

I would love to hear the argument from anyone for voting me over Tommy.

Tommy, who gave fake information and has given no logic nor reclaimed. Who waited until after he was the lead vote getter to claim daddy long legs. If you were a role that won by getting voted off, why would you claim that role once you started getting voted off?

It's called a hunch. I have literally no information to back up my hunch.
Are hunches just off-brand vibes? Just pay @VashTheStampede a licensing fee and use some real vibes
Yeah fuck it Tommy Boy is definitely a bad and if he happens to be DLL (which, why would he be???) at least the mistake will be short-lived.

Vote Tommy Boy
Are you trying to abort @Tommy Boy ?
Hey bud let’s make it easy. What are you?
Isn’t that an exact quote from the @Cole playbook?
Just a heads-up, I fly out on the 26th. My longest flight will be around 14 hours, and I have three connections. I'll try to be active when I can, but I can't promise anything.
Bullshit! Where are you wings? How the fuck can you fly without wings?

I would love to hear the argument from anyone for voting me over Tommy.

Tommy, who gave fake information and has given no logic nor reclaimed. Who waited until after he was the lead vote getter to claim daddy long legs. If you were a role that won by getting voted off, why would you claim that role once you started getting voted off?
He's double bluffing/using reverse psychology after his first gambit failed, and you're getting wolfishly defensive despite only getting a few votes.

Bullshit! Where are you wings? How the fuck can you fly without wings?
merge records dancing GIF by Sneaks

Also if I was an evil, why would I be vigorously pushing voting for a daddy long legs? Because Tommy is either DLL or predator, right?
I wondered this and my guess is that multiple predators have voted for Tommy and would switch off if the vote got close. It's in predators' interests to prevent town consensus. Not having a lynch on Day 2 is a huge mistake IMO

I wondered this and my guess is that multiple predators have voted for Tommy and would switch off if the vote got close. It's in predators' interests to prevent town consensus. Not having a lynch on Day 2 is a huge mistake IMO
I agree no lynch is a mistake. And if multiple predators switch off Tommy at the last second then the game is solved.

Back
Top Bottom