Aussie Dingo Aussie Dingo: Predator vs Prey - Ep 2 (Night 2/Day 2)

Apparently half the town thought I was DLL.

To me it felt 50-50 that he was or wasn’t. As the day wore on and Tommy refused to post it seemed even more likely, but people kept saying anyone who switched off was a likely predator so I think that kept people locked in. It did for me at least.
Weren't you the one who said anyone who switched off him toward the end of the day was predator? Didn't multiple people question you on how the predators would know? Did you keep yourself locked in with that then?

I put it there to play a game of chicken to see how you'd respond and then had Christmas drinks and went to bed.

winning independence day GIF by IFC

FWIW the predators didn't even check Tommy, and I was the only one of the predators 100% convinced that he was DLL.

Alu might've been convinced he was too but didn't want to switch off and get lynched the next day and/or didn't mind losing because it's the holidays.
I was convinced. I actually only voted for Tommy because Zell seemed convinced that I was a predator and that all predators would avoid voting for Tommy if he was DLL. I even told our chat I did it specifically to see how Zell would respond.

• Haha
Reactions: TD

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
FWIW the predators didn't even check Tommy, and I was the only one of the predators 100% convinced that he was DLL.

Alu might've been convinced he was too but didn't want to switch off and get lynched the next day and/or didn't mind losing because it's the holidays.
I just figured if they knew he wasn't one of them then the only logical thing he could be was the big daddy.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder

None of us knew he was the Dynamic Link Library, but I think all of us had more or less come to that conclusion. I just hit a point where it felt like things were dragging on and on, with no actual way that things would resolve themselves without a lot of discussion/arguing, and I didn't have it in me with everything over the holidays. I switched to Tommy assuming it'd end it faster. A game with no prey-team seers and only 1 predator-team seer is kind of whack.

• Haha
There were some confusing statements being made throughout the day. I wanted to swoop Zell at night instead of eliminating Alu because of them.
I was hoping you'd switch off me for sure, and partially thought Zell was the only other person you'd target. Which is part of the reason I didn't vote for him lol

• Hmm

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I thought you were the Joey, but couldn't figure out how you were telegraphing to the roo specifically
I did go out to day 1 afterwards and spammed her with hug reactions. Though I got no clue if reactions changed turn into new notifications. :thinking

And my reaction spamming had nothing to do with being Joey. That just happened to be very badly aligned with what my role was. I was 100% sure the chicken butt was the death of me though.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Rolled the die and got lucky lol. There was a small chance some folks also caught on my shenanigans.

But not @Local Hero :rofl
I could see him guessing your role from your reacting to everyone, but I only posted four times, and I don't think you had reacted to any of mine differently by his post.

I guess he was just accusing people of different roles and got lucky with mine. In retrospect he was pretty vague and it could've meant a few things.

I did go out to day 1 afterwards and spammed her with hug reactions. Though I got no clue if reactions changed turn into new notifications
They did. I realized you weren't sure if I'd seen it when you hug reacted to something in the second day, so that's why I went and gave you a hug in the first day.

I'm not sure how I feel about having a power which is essentially being an absolutely terrible parent.

Back
Top Bottom