Aussie Dingo Aussie Dingo: Predator vs Prey - Ep 2 (Night 2/Day 2)

I was hoping you'd switch off me for sure, and partially thought Zell was the only other person you'd target. Which is part of the reason I didn't vote for him lol
I think it's funny that my initial gut feeling was 100% correct. Tubby posts the Great White action, so I scroll up to see who commented recently. I get that people can request day actions to occur at any point, but my mind immediately went "This is totally an Alu play." I don't know how or why, but it just seemed like you were the perfect fit. Hence why I voted you round one and why I swooped you. Even if something came up that made it more clear as to what you were, I NEEDED to have that one swoop on you.
We seered #6 and targeted #9 on the first night.
So, I was definitely dead the next night if Tommy isn't the DLL.

I think it's funny that my initial gut feeling was 100% correct. Tubby posts the Great White action, so I scroll up to see who commented recently. I get that people can request day actions to occur at any point, but my mind immediately went "This is totally an Alu play." I don't know how or why, but it just seemed like you were the perfect fit. Hence why I voted you round one and why I swooped you. Even if something came up that made it more clear as to what you were, I NEEDED to have that one swoop on you.

So, I was definitely dead the next night if Tommy isn't the DLL.
Was between killing you or Tommy the next night but we probably would've killed Tommy for fear of the village lighting itself on fire.

I really wish everyone didn't vote for Tommy. I kinda wanna see how the game would have turned out. I'm still not 100% sure who I would have swooped. I didn't consider a seer role getting my role, but I was trying really hard to not completely give away my hunch out of fear of being right and being murdered for it. That's why I was like "It's just a baseless hunch."

I need to do that when I have a hunch on what good guy roles people might have. The last game, after kut got shmurdered in jail, I thought to myself, "What if he WAS Gunner and my blabbing risked getting him killed?"

• Haha
Reactions: TD

Jawneh

Full-time time waster
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I honestly didn't think further than "well, we did decide Tommy can go tomorrow after Benzine". Whether he was the DLL or predator or prey didn't matter really as we hadn't gotten any proper info from anything. I was fine sacking two days especially after Local got himself killed and I would've been free to work with Kat.

Not to take anything away from Tommy. Yesterday (or whenever the previous day took place) was amusing as hell thanks to him. Very nicely played.

We probably could be gotten the game down to 5v3 if I admitted to being a predator (I'm box jellyfish and we knew the vet) but I was kind of done with the game by that point. I think we all were.
Yeah I dunno it felt like the village was in dire shape with no seer and a killing role down. Part of the reason I was willing to risk on someone who was obviously non-village.

Last edited:
200.gif

I was going to let it completely slide but more than half the game had asked for confirmation of the role so felt I had to.

If you had all not questioned it Tommy would still be playing as a Wren
I didn’t question it because it didn’t matter to how I was playing. I was just going to pick someone and skip and drop hints about my role without really caring about what anyone else was doing

RolePlayerNumber
Great White SharkAlu
3​
Cane ToadBen
4​
Funnel Web SpiderBenzine
8​
Wombatcanadaguy
9​
PossumDean
7​
MagpieFool's Requiem