Wolf 15 signup

Go ahead and sign up, but I won't be able to start until after the weekend. So more time to get those 16 slots filled so Vash can die night 1.

In (10):
Benzine
GwJumpman
CAFM
Alu
VashTheStampede
Jawneh
Fool's Requiem
shortkut
Dean
Smacktard

On standby to die:
Grubby24

On standby to be muted:
Local Hero

Last edited:
I'm going to have to rip out and openly admit to stealing a page from TDs book here.

If you guys get stuck at 15, I'll sign up and play. Otherwise, I will be sitting this one out.

If you actually do the sacrificial lamb thing and you need a warm body to fill a seat, I'll volunteer for that. But I think it needs to be discussed first before just randomly throwing it in. There is no hiding the fact that the person that comes back is nothing more than a useless villager, so what's the point? Could start the game with an AI in the spot at that point.

I'm going to have to rip out and openly admit to stealing a page from TDs book here.

If you guys get stuck at 15, I'll sign up and play. Otherwise, I will be sitting this one out.

If you actually do the sacrificial lamb thing and you need a warm body to fill a seat, I'll volunteer for that. But I think it needs to be discussed first before just randomly throwing it in. There is no hiding the fact that the person that comes back is nothing more than a useless villager, so what's the point? Could start the game with an AI in the spot at that point.

Nah if we do the "body" thing then they won't be revivable I don't think. And we can only do it if we're under 16.

Reactions: Jon
I am playing and will now do the honorary mass tagging event. Including some people who haven't played before but are active elsewhere on the forums, too. New people, be not afraid.

@A Pen Pineapple Apple Pen
@Ants! (i don't CARE that you can't play, I'M THINKING OF U OK)
@Ben
Benzine
@canadaguy (SAME FOR YOU, I KNOW YOU GOT STUFF GOING ON BUT THINKING OF U)
@Christina (AGAIN, SAME, JUST THINKING OF U)
@Fire Queen
@Fool's Requiem
@Grubby24
GwJumpman
@Holly
@Jawneh
Jon
@Kat
@Lee
@Local Hero
@MrDawn
@Raposuh
@Scott
@shortkut
@Smacktard
@TD
@The Hulk
@Tubby23 :)hugs)
@VashTheStampede

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
Sure.

In it to see how long it takes to be called a liar and/or die.

Season 3 Wonder GIF by The Simpsons

Next week I'll be traveling heavily and not really able to play (Monday through Thursday)

If you need a member in order to start, I'll join under the clear expectation that I'll read nearly nothing and be a detriment to which ever team I'm in. But will still vote/turn in night actions as needed.

If you don't need a member, I'll skip.

Reactions: TD
Back
Top Bottom