U.S.A. What Does' "Parents' Rights" Really Mean?

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
I wish he would troll a different way that doesn't involve important personal stuff

Like, can someone argue about how jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams or some shit? I miss those arguments.
Sure, maybe jet fuel can't melt steel beams, but who knows what temperature that stuff they put into planes to make chem trails burns at?!

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I know someone from WVa. We make fun of it together. Cool dude.

I used to know a guy from GW that lived in Parkersburg, haven’t been able to track him down in years though. I have some other friends out there as well, but they’re much closer than Parkersburg… like Tera Alta close.

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
Because we need it.
Penguin No GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Hmmm... Apparently it flows through both.

View attachment 5920

Either way, I'm nearly certain the song itself is about West Virginia.

I suppose it does, although this tiny ass stretch that's not close to the mountains.

Screenshot 2024-01-05 10.02.02 PM.png

Either way, it's not the first time I'd heard someone say that song wasn't about West Virginia, but west Virginia.

I think the take-away here is that America is a silly place.

I suppose it does, although this tiny ass stretch that's not close to the mountains.

View attachment 5922

Either way, it's not the first time I'd heard someone say that song wasn't about West Virginia, but west Virginia.

Amen to that, good sir.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder

View attachment 5922

Silly is an understatement. Why do we have regular Virginia and West Virginia, but North and South Carolina and Dakota? Why do we even have New Jersey at all? Idaho? No, you.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Silly is an understatement. Why do we have regular Virginia and West Virginia, but North and South Carolina and Dakota? Why do we even have New Jersey at all? Idaho? No, you.

I'd always assumed they were once just "Virginia" and "Carolina" until Cletus A got mad at Cletus B bad enough that they put an imaginary border on a map.

Back
Top Bottom