U.S.A. What Does' "Parents' Rights" Really Mean?

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Here's a fun fact: he actually met with one or two PIMI members in real life, who also don't remember him!

Sad Donald Trump GIF

Who was he on the old forums? Do you even remember if I was around for him? Because I have no recollection of someone that goofy from PIMI.

You always say this when confronted with an honest conservative. It's like your mind can't comprehend someone not being on board with your weird grooming cult.
Conservatives blindly follow Donald Trump, who is the embodiment of a cult leader, and you call liberals a grooming cult?

Your faction also houses Matt Gaetz... a LITERAL groomer. Please... just stop.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Someone combed the #pimi IRC logs and confirmed he had posted in PIMI before.

Nice detective skills, Someone.

Either way, I’ve banned him. I’m not wasting time rationalizing with unintelligible bullshit from someone whose sole purpose here is to stir the pot. He can fuck off back to Reddit or 4chan with that dumbassery.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Was wondering why his post I quoted disappeared.

They’re still there, they just auto-hide from members in the event that the content is that offensive. Saves us from having to do housecleaning every time someone wants to be a dipshit.

• Cheers!
Reactions: Jon

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
Oh that wasnt an honest mistake

If she was online, I would have hit her to push the button so he could have cried about being banned by the boogeywoman, but instead, he can cry about being banned by someone exercising their privilege as a straight white male. It’s a lose/lose for a clown like that.

Am I the only one sad that he's gone? He's such a good lolcow. We could've milked him for a few more laughs.
I mean I certainly got a laugh at the stupidity, but given there's people that what he said is very hurtful for I'm not sure my lol is worth that

• Agree
Reactions: Ben

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
Am I the only one sad that he's gone? He's such a good lolcow. We could've milked him for a few more laughs.
Not sad at all.

For as much as you might be able to just lol at him, the shit he was throwing out isn't very funny to a lot of people here that we absolutely want to keep around.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I can still see his posts anyway so he will always be there like a stain
I think you're perhaps technically staff, based on the assumption you can see the activity metrics and stuff. Staff can still see banned posts, but they should be hidden from vanilla-ass mother fuckers.

For as much as you might be able to just lol at him, the shit he was throwing out isn't very funny to a lot of people here that we absolutely want to keep around.
I get I'm not the sort of person targetted by his rhetoric so ultimately my opinion doesn't matter much. He's just such a goofball that I can't take him seriously, I guess.

I think you're perhaps technically staff, based on the assumption you can see the activity metrics and stuff. Staff can still see banned posts, but they should be hidden from vanilla-ass mother fuckers.
Yes I think that would be it. In any case fuck that guy

• Agree
Reactions: Ben

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
no, it's more fun that I can see his stupidity.

did you actually ban him?

Yes. I sent out notice to the others last time he came here with his bullshit that the notice I gave him to review the community guidelines was the only warning he was getting because it was pretty clear what his intentions were.

It can't be because I can't see them now

I’m still going through trying to figure it out.

Ben

Stoned Guardian
Badministrator
Executive
GWF Sponsor
Administrator
GW Elder
I wish he would troll a different way that doesn't involve important personal stuff

Like, can someone argue about how jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams or some shit? I miss those arguments.
tina turner auntie entity GIF

Fire Queen

official GWF wolfmistress (sometimes) | she/they
GW Elder
damn i wish i coulda told that guy that im doing great and have been in my career of choice for eight years and i own my own home and i get married next month and i'm extremely well-medicated and adored by my large group of friends and chosen family. oh well. maybe he'll see this when he logs on at the public library after his mom kicks him out of the basement for not paying rent in the last 15 years

Crystal

Formerly Apollo
Administrator
GW Elder
damn i wish i coulda told that guy that im doing great and have been in my career of choice for eight years and i own my own home and i get married next month and i'm extremely well-medicated and adored by my large group of friends and chosen family. oh well. maybe he'll see this when he logs on at the public library after his mom kicks him out of the basement for not paying rent in the last 15 years
Fucking right!

How'd she do on the trip overall?

How did she hold up on the trip?

Fuckin’ jinx, @Crystal
She did great in SoCal. First leg of the trip is done and we're in Dallas for a brief stop. She did great on this first flight, seems like old hat to her now.

Time to see if the pet relief station in Dallas is trash or acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom