Multi Watcha playing?

Fire Queen

official GWF wolfmistress (sometimes) | she/they
GW Elder
the wife has been replaying through the kingdom hearts series and since aqua is my fav kh character i always take the reins when we get to Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and man. this really is my fav kh game too (second is Re:Chain of Memories and third is 358/2 Days. im normal). i love the command deck

i also picked up Balatro last night. i am an easy mark for a deckbuilding roguelike. Slay the Spire and Inscryption both sunk their talons deep into me. Balatro is no different. number go up is one of my favorite game genres

i did finally start Princess Peach: Showtime! and man. the way nintendo makes their games these days is so fucking frustrating lmao. the art direction is great and the gameplay is pretty fun but is shigeru miyamoto holding a gun to these devs heads and preventing them from adding anything...substantial??? i had the same problem with mario wonder. it was a fun game but the mario game formula of "go to a new place full of a new mascot character and beat these levels with bare minimum story characterization and voice acting" is getting tired. maybe it is because these games are for children after all. but i guess i'm glad that thousand-year door remake got made because they sure as shit would not make anything like it now

• Chef’s Kiss
Reactions: TD
Back
Top Bottom