The Necrohol

Have you ever been tempted to reroll or directly pick a role/person for lols?

I've re-rolled once in all of the hosting so far. I rolled a whole village and knew immediately by the roles and who got what that it was going to be an absolute shitshow of a game. So I re-rolled everyone from scratch and we ended up with the Lamb Chop game.

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
(I've been corrected a few times that we don't do Night 0 anymore)
We should really not do Night 0 anymore.

It's stupid.

fight me GIF by Sky

TD

ES COO Shitposting Dept. of GWF
10K Post Club
Executive
GW Elder
So...hm

Am I an asshole for telling Jon who it is when he gets in here?

Or am I just "playing to my objective"?
You'd be fine.

If someone like Christina and I were to, I think there's a line there since neither of us have an objective other than to haunt people.

We don't allow editing of that type in the main game...but do we allow it here when this is clearly still part of the game?
I would be okay with it in the main game actually. Really the editing rule is meant to stop people from changing a post after getting new information. Like:

shortkut shoots Vash
Vash waters TD
nvm shortkut unshoots Vash

Basically I'm okay with quick edits soon after a post is made especially since a lot of posts are kind of stream of consciousness. It's hard to write a rule like that though. I'll know a problem when I see it!!!....maybe

For the standings (which I know people don't really care about) I think I'm gonna subtract a point from everyone when a game starts. That will differentiate people who score 4 points in 10 games from those who did in two games. People who die night 1 will not have any points subtracted.

EDIT: Would be subtracted if their team loses obviously.

• Hmm
Reactions: TD
Back
Top Bottom