Rank the Fast Food Pizzas

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
we never went there. My parents never took us to those places. Only time I ever got to touch an arcade machine as a kid was when our county fair had a tend full of arcade machines.

Never touched ghost kitchens either.

I guess they’re more of a city thing, I’ve seen them more in DC, NYC, and Baltimore. Since I’ve been in the middle of nowhere, I only see known franchises. For example, Crumbl cookies was using Auntie Anne’s out here since they didn’t have any storefronts during the pandemic.

I don't order delivery unless it's from Dominos. I order take out because it's faster and I don't have to pay ridiculous DoorDash fees.

Those services are overrated, dude. You have to exclusively use it with promos in order for it to be worth it for you without stiffing the driver on a tip, and then… if you’re anywhere remotely urban, half the dashers will fuck up your order or just ignore it if you’re not tipping a minimum of 20%.

I like using DoorDash to pickup orders at places that don’t have their own online ordering service, though.

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Dom's has pretty good deals for takeout, too. They still have the coupon for Two Med pies, wings, a bread, and a two liter for $20 - takeout only. That shit can totally come in clutch the day before pay day.
(Previous post was in response to this)

I've never eaten at Chuck E Cheese's. I've always wanted to. They still have them in Saudi Arabia.
my buddy wanted to go to one for his birthday back in college, but they wouldn’t let us in because there were no children with us, so we went next door to Hooters instead

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
my buddy wanted to go to one for his birthday back in college, but they wouldn’t let us in because there were no children with us, so we went next door to Hooters instead
Should have then gotten pizza delivered to the Hooters from the Chuck E Ghost Kitchen

VashTheStampede

Caterpillar Accountant
Mr. Queen of the Dead
10K Post Club
Executive
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
1. Dominos (Best crust in the fast food lineup)
2. Little Caesars (it used to be top when they did the $5 hot and ready pizza)
3. Chuck E. Cheese (I was surprised at how not terrible is was a few months ago at a party)
4. Sbarro
5. Papa Ginos
6. Pizza Hut
7. Papa John's

I think the Chuck the Entertainment Rat's pizza is very mercurial. Been there twice in the last year and the first time was pretty decent! The second time I think it was just reheated from the day before.

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder
I don't understand why any adult would want to go to Chuck-E-Cheese. Don't they have arcades for adults near you?

When I said Papa John's earlier, I actually meant Godfather's. I always get those two places mixed up for some reason.

I’d say nostalgia for the ones in our age range, but the place sucks compared to back then, so I’m stumped. Can’t even catch a random item or illness in the ball pit anymore.

I’ve been to it when it was Jillian’s, but haven’t been back since.
We did a work event at it when I was in SoCal. It was actually a good time - they put us into two teams and had us play against each other in the basketball shot contest, skeeball, and Mario Kart. My team barely won out in the end, thanks to Mario Kart (it was two teams of 4, in one round of Mario kart we came in 1st/2nd and the other was 2nd/3rd). Ended up winning a shitty orange mug out of it that I left with the inlaws.

Dom's has pretty good deals for takeout, too. They still have the coupon for Two Med pies, wings, a bread, and a two liter for $20 - takeout only. That shit can totally come in clutch the day before pay day.
This thread made my dinner choice easy. Domino's has a 6.99 each item deal (min 2, of course) right now. I upcharged for a specialty pizza for 3 bucks. Pretty good deal as long as you don't get a salad (I can't see a regular garden salad being worth 7 bucks). Pretty much got 3 meals and a dessert for 25 bucks. This shit is why I like Dominos.

I get it, you need something to prevent the pizza from sticking, but don't ruin the pizza, damnit!
I don't know WHO the fuck you think you are. but we're going to have words.
Spongebob Squarepants Yes GIF by Xbox

C'mon, let's take it to the ring y'all.... :LOL:

As far as things go in my little corner of Western North Carolina....
-Little Caesars: Hot, good and cheap.
-Domino's Pizza: Ditto -- hot, good, and cheap.
-Pizza Hut: Cheapskates won't deliver to where I live and I'm inside their delivery limit, the cheap fucks
-Papa's John: Thin-ass cheap pizza once run by a bigot
-Moondog, Foxfire and Greenway Pizza: Great local pizzeria; expensive as fuck but worth the occasional buy.

Kat

Orangekat, not Aphrodite
Kat
GWF Sponsor
GW Elder
Little Caesars: Hot, good and cheap.
-Domino's Pizza: Ditto -- hot, good, and cheap.
What pizza place doesn't have hot pizza?

Pizza Hut: Cheapskates won't deliver to where I live and I'm inside their delivery limit, the cheap fucks
Rude. Round Table will only deliver to me if I call them. Their website says I'm outside of their delivery zone. It annoys me.

Pickles come in multiple flavor profiles and are often added after being diced up much smaller than pineapple ever would be.
See where I’m at is pineapple when pared with something like ham on a pizza has a nice sweet profile to go with a salty (from the ham) and savory profile of the pizza itself.

Pickles may have different flavor profiles but they are all based in vinegar and that on a pizza is not something I can tolerate. And I like pickles.

Give me pineapple on pizza 10/10 times over pickles.

Back
Top Bottom