Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
GW Elder
Give it to me straight Mr. America's Hat

adventure time hands GIF

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
ATTENTION THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SOMETHING TO SAY

Avenger strongly doubts these "people" exist. Avenger is beloved in all household in every neighborhood, township, city, county, state, country, continent, planet, solar system, galaxy, and universe in every reality that has or ever will exist.

THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SPOKEN:smash🤨

Cole

Coleministrator
S-Mod
GW Elder

Avenger strongly doubts these "people" exist. Avenger is beloved in all household in every neighborhood, township, city, county, state, country, continent, planet, solar system, galaxy, and universe in every reality that has or ever will exist.

who the ever loving fuck told Avenger the forums were back?!

Mark

Dumbass Progenitor
Administrator
GW Elder

The people here or Canadians? Each warrants a different response.

Avenger

The Great One
GW Elder
who the ever loving fuck told Avenger the forums were back?!

Avenger was enjoying a nice retirement. Mostly verbally assulting fascists and bigots on twitter. But alas, someone (Avenger ain't no snitch) opened from the necronomicon and decided to read from it.

THE GREAT AVENGER HAS SPOKEN :smash🤨

Avenger was enjoying a nice retirement. Mostly verbally assulting fascists and bigots on twitter. But alas, someone (Avenger ain't no snitch) opened from the necronomicon and decided to read from it.

bruce campbell film GIF

Boy have I missed this

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder

I concur

Back
Top Bottom