Post here and I will tell you why people hate you

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
If you are interested in your worst flaws as a human being post here to find out

Last edited:
No joke, last year I drove up to Quebec and at the border crossing the only questions I got were "wait, you're not Canadian?" and "are you sure you don't speak French?" and the lady at the inn was more than a bit upset to find both of those things out as well...but then did welcome me "back to the land of your ancestors"

No joke, last year I drove up to Quebec and at the border crossing the only questions I got were "wait, you're not Canadian?" and "are you sure you don't speak French?" and the lady at the inn was more than a bit upset to find both of those things out as well...but then did welcome me "back to the land of your ancestors"
The true test: Tim Horton’s or Dunkin?

canadaguy

Roast Beef
GW Elder
Like they bake them 90% of the way in fucking Brampton or some shit and then freeze them. And then they ship them to the stores where they microwave them or even just let them sit on the counter to thaw.

Like they bake them 90 of the way in fucking Brampton or some shit and then freeze them. And then they ship them to the stores where they microwave them or even just let them sit on the counter to thaw.
So now they’re almost identical to Dunkin’ and always stale?

I guess the answer to my previous question is Krispy Kreme

Back
Top Bottom